BY MAYFIELD

Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Best ice-cream sandwiches around!!! The are so delicious and can I tell you they are kinda addicting. Shh!! The price is great and not over priced at all!! Definitely a recommended brand!! I will definitely buy this again!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Ice cream !! Who does not love ice cream? I think they taste amazing, they don't break apart as easily as other ice cream sandwhiches, they just taste yummy. They are great for the summer, they are fresh !
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite ice cream. They are soooo addicting I have to buy them once a week. They are so yummy and you need to treat yourself every once in a while (:
Emi C.
Emi C.
Hermitage, TN
I love ice cream sandwiches so much!!! They are very good. I love having them every summer! If it didn't melt so quickly and make a mess it would be better.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fort Mill, SC
Foodie Expert
These are the best ice cream sandwiches I've ever had!! Perfect size delicious vanilla kids love them too!
Mickala C.
Mickala C.
Foodie Expert
I love love love any form of ice cream. So of course I enjoyed this. It was so good
Emily C.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Foodie Expert
I love things that take me back to my childhood and ice cream sandwiches are one of those things. They are a little more so I don't buy them often but they can be used in so many different desserts or by themselves. They taste great and are always a favorite.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
My favorite ice cream sandwiches no matter what time of year it is!! They are so delicious compared to other brands that are similar to these. They are a bit pricey for a small amount at Walmart however they are too delicious to pass!
kim K.
kim K.
Bremen
ICE CREAM SANDWICHES IN THE SUMMER . WHATS COULD BE BETTER. THEY ARE DELICIOUS AND COME IN SO MANY CHOICES. THE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ONES ARE MY FAVORITE. MAYFIELD ALWAYS RUNS THEM ON SALE. I GET MINE AT INGLES FOR A GREAT PRICE.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Greensburg, KY
Ice cream doesn't get any better than in a sandwich! Delicious chocolate sandwich and delectable ice cream inside! I could seriously eat the entire box, but my kids beat me to it :) I'll definitely be buying them again!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if these come in a gluten free option? #allergies
Yadira G.