BY MAYFIELD

Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
I personally know the farmers who supply for Mayfield their farms are incredibly immaculate and the cows are so well kept and happy. This shows through in the ultimate product. This frozen yogurt is rich and creamy. You could not ask for anything better. It is the best of the best with a reasonable price.
Courtney B.
This is one of my favorite ice creams. It's difficult to find this brand in the area where I live, but their smooth, flavorful products are definitely worth seeking out.  This far from boring vanilla is particularly good and makes a perfect refreshing treat for a hot day.
Kayla J.
Foodie Expert
This product is good but is not my go to ice cream. It's very creamy and flavorful but isn't as good as its competitions. I buy it at my local grocery store and wouldn't recommend it to family and friends.
Tanisha M.
Russellville, TN
Foodie Expert
Love Mayfield Frozen Yogurt. One of the only brands in my area that actually makes a frozen yogurt in the novelty section. They have quite a few flavors to choose from.
LINDA P L.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE THE ICE CREAM BUT IT DOESN'T LOVE E SO I EAT FROZEN YOGURT AND IT DOESN'T UPSET MY STOMACH/. PIGGLY WIGGLY CARRIES, IT TASTES GREAT AND IS AFFORABLE
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Love love love!!!!! This has got to be one of the best ice cream flavor I've ever tasted plus it's more on the affordable side
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
Nothing can beat this ice cream. Its like grandmas homemade ice cream . So rich and creamy i love it . I suggest this
Lauren R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite frozen yogurt! Very affordable not too pricey! I usually buy it at Walmart!
laurena h.
Hummmmm this is the best ice cream that I've ever eat before a different taste and so yummy so good and try it