Mayfield Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, 1.5 qt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfield Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, 1.5 qt!
How would you rate this product?
Kingsport, TN
When I 1st tried this, wow it is so good. I eat this alone and I also put this in my smoothies instead of regular ice cream. This is better for you then the regular I think. But it really is delicious
I personally know the farmers who supply for Mayfield their farms are incredibly immaculate and the cows are so well kept and happy. This shows through in the ultimate product. This frozen yogurt is rich and creamy. You could not ask for anything better. It is the best of the best with a reasonable price.
Russellville, TN
Love Mayfield Frozen Yogurt. One of the only brands in my area that actually makes a frozen yogurt in the novelty section. They have quite a few flavors to choose from.
This is one of my favorite ice creams. It's difficult to find this brand in the area where I live, but their smooth, flavorful products are definitely worth seeking out.  This far from boring vanilla is particularly good and makes a perfect refreshing treat for a hot day.
This product is good but is not my go to ice cream. It's very creamy and flavorful but isn't as good as its competitions. I buy it at my local grocery store and wouldn't recommend it to family and friends.
I LOVE THE ICE CREAM BUT IT DOESN'T LOVE E SO I EAT FROZEN YOGURT AND IT DOESN'T UPSET MY STOMACH/. PIGGLY WIGGLY CARRIES, IT TASTES GREAT AND IS AFFORABLE
Dallas, GA
So yummy! My favorite froyo! It’s so smooth and tasty. Affordable and delicious! I always go for this when I’m craving something sweet!
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love!!!!! This has got to be one of the best ice cream flavor I've ever tasted plus it's more on the affordable side
Lawrenceville, GA
Nothing can beat this ice cream. Its like grandmas homemade ice cream . So rich and creamy i love it . I suggest this
Love Mayfield vanilla. Creamy , flavorful , delicious. I look for the Mayfield Ice Cream or yogurts when I shop.

Looking for your answer?