BY MAYFIELD

Shannon H.
Decatur, AL
A child hood favorite of mine. Who doesn't love a sundae on a cone. That's what comes to mind when I eat a nutty buddy. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate filling and a hard chocolate covering the vanilla topped with chopped nuts.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Foodie Expert
Nutty nutty ice cream is awesome and my family and I love them!! It's crunchy on the outside and icecream filled inside!! The cone itself is delicious to!! I recommend trying this out!!
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with these babies! So dang good! I love these! Great flavor! I buy these again and again! Can be found at any grocery store! Would recommend for sure!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Foodie Expert
Mayfield Vanilla is delicious. I wouldn't say they are better then the original drumsticks that have that delicious fudge or caramel in the center. But they are good for the price and count
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite dessert ever they taste so good and a chocolate at the bottom is perfect they are not healthy for you but they are definitely worth it
AlissaRose H.
I love having one of these on a hot summer day or a cold chilly night. It doesnt matter what kind of day it is i am always in the mood for one of these.
Emily J.
These are tasty and sweet and made of ice cream and awesome stuff. The Mayfield ones seem higher quality than other brands too. Thumbs up.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Foodie Expert
This ice cream is amazing. So soft and creamy and pretty affordable. Often on sale and it's the best pick me up for late night snacking
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
Foodie Expert
Carmel, chocolate & ice cream! What's not to love you have the sweat I cream and the you reach the middle and get cry delight
Heather A.
Ellijay, GA
Foodie Expert
These make me feel like a kid again! I remember taking .50 to school everyday so I could buy one of these babies!!! Yummm