BY MAYFIELD

Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love snow cream ice cream especially mayfield brand. It always reminds me of Christmas and who can't use Christmas all year around. It is around $3-$4 and usually easy to find in most grocery stores. Yummy choice!
Megan B.
I am convinced that mayfield makes the best ice cream!! It's truly my favorite! It's really awesome that they have a snow cream option. Especially since I have pets and making snow-cream isn't always an option for my family.
Kalin S.
Chapel Hill, NC
In the middle of summer, when the highs are near 100 degrees, the Mayfield snow Cream ice cream gives me a little glimpse of winter. Helps me to beat the heat and reminds me of the delicious snow cream I would make with my Oma in winter snow storms.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
This stuff is amazing !! I grew up making snow cream in the winter and this reminds me of it so much ! It's hard to find sometimes but when you see it you gotta grab it up ! I got this free all thanks to my mayfield vox box. thank you influencer !
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
I love this product. I live in Alabama where it rarely snows. And if it does, it is usually dirty. I am thrilled that I can have snow cream even though it is hot as the dickens outside. I will repurchase!
Heidi P.
As a kid I lived beside the mayfield factory in Athens Tennessee an I loved it because every other day they had a stand outside giving away free ice cream as samples or just simply because they made to much! Best tasting ice cream ever!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
OH MY GOD THIS FLAVOR!!! Every year i try so hard to find this but never can!! Its not fully icecream cause of the texture but idc its amazing
Jala H.
Marietta, GA
This ice cream has the weirdest aftertaste ever. INSTANTLY CRINGING! Its good but then the after taste hits you and makes it nasty.
Rachel B.
I have no tried this mayfield snow cream ice cream but would sure love to. And everyone's giving it great reviews.
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Love Mayfield ice cream. I've tried many flavors and they are all creamy and taste wonderful. Highly recommended!