BY MAYFIELD

Kalin S.
Kalin S.
Chapel Hill, NC
In the middle of summer, when the highs are near 100 degrees, the Mayfield snow Cream ice cream gives me a little glimpse of winter. Helps me to beat the heat and reminds me of the delicious snow cream I would make with my Oma in winter snow storms.
Rikkileigh S.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing !! I grew up making snow cream in the winter and this reminds me of it so much ! It's hard to find sometimes but when you see it you gotta grab it up ! I got this free all thanks to my mayfield vox box. thank you influencer !
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Shallotte, NC
This is the best ice cream ever! I haven't found a store that carries it anymore. Please help me find some lol
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I have no tried this mayfield snow cream ice cream but would sure love to. And everyone's giving it great reviews.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
If you have not tried Mayfield Ice Cream, you simply MUST! Love the rich creamy flavors!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Foodie Expert
As a kid I lived beside the mayfield factory in Athens Tennessee an I loved it because every other day they had a stand outside giving away free ice cream as samples or just simply because they made to much! Best tasting ice cream ever!
Jade O.
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Foodie Expert
Love Mayfield ice cream. I've tried many flavors and they are all creamy and taste wonderful. Highly recommended!