BY MAYFIELD

Kaci F.
Knoxville, TN
As a former ice cream scooper who got to try every Mayfield flavor, this was definitely my all time favorite in the ice cream version, and the fact that it comes in yogurt now is even better! Mayfield always offers a good value and I highly recommend to anyone!
Mechille P.
Kingsport
If you love praline pecans, and ice cream, but are trying to save a few calories, try this ice cream.  The yogurt tastes just like ice cream and the praline pecans are fabulous.  Definitely recommend!
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
I love pralines and creme. You have the candy taste in the pralines with the ice cream in the creme. I have always loved this ice creme growing up as a kid. It's yummy.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Foodie Expert
I thought this was going to be something spectacular! I was very disappointed. The chunks of praline tasted like plastic bits & the ice cream has too much caramel taste in it where its not supposed to. I did not enjoy this.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this, but it's gotten hard to find. He usually doesn't like reduced fat treats, but he says it doesn't taste fake at all.
Angel R.
Winfield, TN
Foodie Expert
This stuff tastes exactly like regular ice cream but its way healthier and has alot less calories. Amazing for someone on a diet
Melissa M.
Blanchard, OK
I recently tried this brand and was pleasantly surprised. It was nice and creamy with great flavor. I'll definitely buy it again.
Chloe H.
Elkmont
Foodie Expert
I have had better! Pecans are great but how they make it is super weird. I don't think I would ever have it again!
Veronica W.
Anderson
Foodie Expert
This icecream is good but not one of my favorites. It seems too sugary and sweet and less creamy and smooth.
Joy S.
Foodie Expert
Some of my favorite. Reminds me of an ice cream I had years ago. Very comparable to other ice creams