BY MAYFIELD

Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Don't last long in my household!!! My kids love these so much. Great product for great price. I think these are the best I tried so far. Walmart is where I got them, I always buy them for my kids. I would recommend them.
Leslie C.
These fudge pops are the perfect way to cool off. And with them being sugar free, they allow me the piece of mind of controlling my sugar/carb in take. Also, a great snack for little ones, without the crazy sugar high. The taste is almost like the normal pops, no weird flavors.
Alyssa P.
Really good and not a ridiculous amount of calories! Great for a quick treat when you are craving chocolate. Very affordable and found at a lot of local stores so I never have to search long. Would definitely buy again
Sara M.
Buchanan, GA
Considering tgis ice cream has no sugar, it's absolutely amazing. The flavor is great, the texture is awesome. And it's just all around amazing.
Anna B.
Provo, UT
These fudge stixs have always been one of my favorites I grew up on them and they are a great snack to cool you off and put a smile on your face!
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Fudge sticks take me back! My mom always bought these when I was a kid!! I love the smooth, creamy, chocolaty flavor! Really nice on a hot day.
Kristi M.
West Green, GA
My daughter and I love fudge pops! They are one of our favorite snacks. I don't buy then often though because we will eat the whole box. Lol
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Very good popsicle with not alot of calories but still the same taste. Good on a hot summers day for a cool low calorie snack
Addie S.
grant
I love these.
Just enough product to sastify your sweet tooth craving. Highly priced but worth it if your an ice cream lover.
Sierra H.
Auburntown
I'm not a fan of fudgesticks but for someone who is I'm sure they would like these. For me it's just not one of my go tos.