Mayfield Neapolitan Classic Ice Cream uploaded by Susan J.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Catherine M.
This is the creamiest most flavorful icecream available at the grocery store for a reasonable price. It’s incredibly high quality and much better than brands such as Breyer. I have eaten this since I was a little girl and I will continue to repurchase.
Courtney M.
Ware Shoals
I love ice cream and whats better than ice cream with all 3 main flavors? I love strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla. Its the best of all 3 worlds. My kids like it too. They can have just chocolate or just vanilla or just strawberry!
Keri G.
Ringgold, GA
A family favorite. When no one can agree on a flavor I grab this one! It's so good! We have it at every birthday party so that everyone can have a flavor they enjoy.
T H.
I do not buy ice cream that often, however my boyfriend is constantly buying all of the different flavors.  I usually buy it when it goes on sale.  I love this one because you  can choose from three different flavors.  I like the simple and plain flavors over the other multiple flavors.
Keely G.
Knoxville , TN
I love mayfield's Neapolitan ice cream! It's so rich and creamy the flavors just explode in your mouth! It's not very expensive and it's at pretty much EVERY grocery store! I personally like mayfield's flavors more than competitor!
Chenoa H.
lerona
Neapolitan is always an ice cream favorite! Mayfield does an amazing job with their recipe! It's nice and sweet. Creamy and doesn't get freezer burnt easily. I absolutely love it. Great for parties and comfort food.
Amber A.
My kids love this flavor and brand of ice cream. It never disappoints. We buy this brand a lot because it stays fresh and has a great taste. We will buy this brand again. I would recommend it to others as well.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
Yummy yummy yummy! I love this ice cream. It's the perfect combination of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla all in one! It's pretty cheap too! It's perfect for a summer day, it's even great in milkshakes!
Kristi E.
Phenix City, AL
I love Mayfield Neapolitan ice cream! But I only eat the chocolate and strawberry out of it. I wish Mayfield had a container with just chocolate and strawberry. It would have gotten 5 stars!
Victoria W.
Really good choice for people who like all 3 flavors. This ice cream is really rich and creamy. Not too expensive and can be bought at almost any grocery store. I would definitely buy this ice cream again.