Mayfield Moose Tracks

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfield Moose Tracks!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie V.
Euharlee, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love moose tracks! It is another staple in our home!! Especially in the spring and summer!! It is creamy with chocolate ribbons and chunks of peanut butter covered in chocolate. It is affordable and just yummy!! I definitely will be buying again!! I definitely recommend it!!
Devion S.
Pensacola, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Even though the ice cream itself is not very creamy. The moose track ingredients makes this my all time favorite from Mayfield.
Stephanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
The best moose tracks. The ice cream is very creamy and there's plenty of fudge and peanut butter cups throughout. Compared to cheaper brands, this is worth the extra money since there is less 'blank space within the ice cream. Highly recommend.
Jeana K.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mayfield Moose Tracks ice cream is the perfect blend of creamy vanilla ice cream chocolate swirls and miniature peanut butter cups.
Michael R.
Cleveland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Mayfield ice cream. Love the reese peanut cup and all the thick fudge. So good you won't regret trying it.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite ice creams. Reuse peanut butter cup and denali fudge. Its so good. They don't skimp on the add INS either Mayfield is delicious.
Jenny C.
Asheville, NC
Moose tracks will always be one of my favorites because you get the delicious ice cream with the little peanut butter cup pieces. You can never go wrong with this flavor!
Pamela J.
Bristol, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you haven't tried Mayfield Moose Tracks Ice Cream, you are really missing out! The wonderful taste of vanilla ice cream, paired with peanut butter cups and Denali "Moose Track" fudge is hard to beat. Mayfield is dedicated to using fresh cream from their own dairy to make the finest quality ice cream and it shows in their products. If you like chocolate & peanut butter together, you will LOVE this flavorful combination
Brea T.
Purchased at: Publix
This ice cream has a little bit of everything, which is why I love it so much. It’s delicious and rich and creamy. Sometimes can be a bit expensive and/or hard to find, but totally worth it if you love vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and fudge
Nicole E.
Talbott, TN
I thought Moose Tracks ice cream couldn't get better but then I tried Mayfield's. Oh. My. Gosh! Now Mayfield is the only ice cream I'll buy! A little more expensive than some alternatives but well worth it for the quality!

Looking for your answer?