Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney M.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Briana U.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Casey T.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Hannah P.
My go to ice cream! Bad day at work? Life to stressful? Girls night? Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Love Mint chocolate chip ice cream. So yummy & tastes delicious. Always good for a evening snack!
Kara F.
My kids love ice cream and this is always in my freezer. Mint chip is their favorite flavor
Natalie C.
Mayfield is hands down the best ice cream. Period. Always wonderful quality and creamy
Shannon M.
Fort Myers
Hands down best brand for mint chocolate chip. No there brand seems to be as good. The chocolate chips are good sized.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
this has always been my favorite ice cream something about the contrast of the chocolate to the mint. i always got it from kroger. it’s always delicious. never a disappointment. it’s very affordable. i’m always satisfied
Lincoln J.
Canton
Mint chocolate chip is a really good flavor is ice cream and my personal favorite, it was a nice snack for cheap and creamy
Alyssa D.
My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip. I believe that mayfield has the best mint chocolate ice cream than any of the other brands out there. On a hot day or even during the coldest day I'll be eating this ice cream !
Thanks to influenster I was able to get this ice cream using a coupon for free. All opinions are my own and no one else's.