Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney M.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Briana U.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Casey T.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Lincoln J.
Canton
Mint chocolate chip is a really good flavor is ice cream and my personal favorite, it was a nice snack for cheap and creamy
Sherry M.
I love anything mint. This is my favorite icecream. I love to snuggle up with Netflix and eat me some Mayfield icecream
Morgan M.
Moore, SC
I love the mint and chocolate flavors together with this ice cream. It is great by itself or with some coffee as well.
Shannon M.
Fort Myers
Hands down best brand for mint chocolate chip. No there brand seems to be as good. The chocolate chips are good sized.
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
Mint chocolate is oh my top 5 list of favorite ice cream especially with a waffle cone and some extra chocolate on top
Briana U.
Albemarle, Nc
This is one if my sons favorite ice creams, which says a lot because he is very picky even when it comes to dessert.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
I love mint. I love chocolate. And I love mayfield ice cream. Combine all three and it makes a super yummy ice cream.
Kathrine K.
Purchased at: Publix
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies and ice cream? Love this very creamy not at all grainy or with ice crystals.
Emily M.
I love the mint flavor it think it would be better if it had more chocolate and with mink chips. Bit still is good.
Tehra A.
mauston wi
By gar my favorite flavor of all icr cream flavors out there. Creamy and perfect amount of mintbto chocolate pieces