Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney M.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Briana U.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Casey T.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Joshua W.
Mont chocolate chip is my favorite flavor of all time. The Mayfield brand- in addition to being local- is always a soft and creamy texture.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My parents always bought Mayfield ice cream. We didn't go all out buying different kinds. The vanilla is really sweet. Just not my favorite
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I liked this ice cream for a one time eat. I didn't love it enough to keep eating it day after day. The mint flavor was too artificial.
Brandie C.
Athens, WV
Mint chocolate is my all time favorite and this ice cream just simply tastes amazing. I highly recommend to all mint chocolate lovers.
Christina B.
Cedartown, GA
This is definitely my favorite ice cream of all time. The mixtures are perfect!!!! If you aren't eating this then what are you doing.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What a great find this was! The mint flavor is perfect and the ice cream is soft and creamy and it's clean eating (with no hormones)!
Sofia C.
Georgia, USA
This is my go-to ice cream flavor, and it is amazing! I enjoy it every time I purchase the ice cream, and I will continue to do so
Morgan M.
Moore, SC
I love the mint and chocolate flavors together with this ice cream. It is great by itself or with some coffee as well.
Shannon M.
Fort Myers
Hands down best brand for mint chocolate chip. No there brand seems to be as good. The chocolate chips are good sized.
Sherry M.
I love anything mint. This is my favorite icecream. I love to snuggle up with Netflix and eat me some Mayfield icecream