Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney M.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Briana U.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Casey T.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Not too minty. Not too chocolatey. Absolutely great. I love the value I get for what I pay and the quality is outstanding. Typically I get this from a local place but it can be found pretty much anywhere.
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
If I'm not going to the ice cream shop then Mayfield mint chocolate chip is in my freezer. A bowl of this with some rainbow sprinkles is my go to ice cream! I have bought this multi times and will continue. Go try it if you haven't already!
Lauren R.
Yummy! I love this ice cream. It's my go to. The brand stands for quality and it bring it to every product it makes. I would recommend it to anyone who asked. It is a little pricey but I think it's well worth the money.
Shelby S.
This has always been a favorite in my family and it has such a classic taste that we keep going back, there are two huge tubs of this in my freezer right now.
Mydien T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mayfield mint chocolate chip is the bomb! It’s so tasty. My family and friends love this ice cream
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love mayfield bc they have there chocolate chip mint ice cream n u can’t go down with mints. I love this so much n it comes a long way n not so pricy either
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Will recommend to people that like mint flavors. I like it but I don’t like it each to be my favorite because after a while of eating it it become to minty
Brenda A.
Norton
Mayfield's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is our family's favorite, in a cone, milkshake or just served in a bowl all by itself. It's minty and creamy.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite flavor of ice cream. I love the finely shaving chips and the green colored mint. It’s very well priced and can find at Kroger
Hollis A.
I am a huge fan of this flavor. You can't go wrong with mint chocolate chip, but this one is especially good. It is creamy and minty, my fave!