Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney M.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Briana U.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Casey T.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Courtney J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mint chocolate chip is a difficult flavor to get right. Mayfield seems to have found the perfect formula for that minty flavor without being too artificial. I had never tried Mayfield ice cream before I used this free coupon from Influenster, and now it's going to be my go to for mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Katie M.
Chevy Chase, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This ice cream is a mint chip lover's dream come true. Smooth and incredible flavor! If you have been a favorite of more well-known brands, give this a try and I promise you won't be disappointed. I was lucky to get mine for free thanks to a free coupon from Influenster and Mayfield.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
YUM! I bought a carton of this ice cream when Influenster sent me a coupon for a free carton. Honestly, ive never had this brand of ice cream before but needless to say, I will definitely be having it again. I bought this mint chocolate chip flavor and it was so creamy and smooth & just the right ratio of mint and chocolate chip. Big win in my book!
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
This is my favorite Mayfield ice cream flavor! It was absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try more flavored. The only cons I have is that the chocolate isn't evenly dispersed however it wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
Korin C.
Tega Cay, SC
I judge any ice cream brand by their mint chocolate chip flavor. This is up there with the best. The chocolate chips are more like clusters of flakes, rather than a chip, so much easier to chew! I will definitely buy again!
Kaitlyn  C.
Chestertown, MD
This is one of my favorite flavors ever and Mayfield didn't disappoint. Very rich and creamy ice cream with a great minty flavor! I appreciate the use of quality ingredients. Thank you Influenster for giving me a coupon to try this amazing ice cream for free!
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
I love all of Mayfield ice creams!! The Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my favorite. Has a wonderful taste & also is a good value. I like the fact that the mint isn't too much in this ice cream. I will definitely buy more of this ice cream.
Hayley G.
Super yummy! Personally I enjoy it in a sugar cone! The thickness is just right and it's super creamy! Not too rich either! There are no cons to this product in my opinion. I would definitely buy it again!
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another one of my all-time favorites mint chocolate chip Buy Mayfield delicious option and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a mint flavor or chocolate
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC
Compared to the other brands mayfield has a more natural mint flavor and more dark chocolate chips spoon for spoon. I enjoy the cream consistency of the ice cream itself better as well.