Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney M.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Briana U.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Casey T.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Mint chocolate chip, it's my favorite ice cream. It's cool and refreshing. It's packed with little chocolate chips that melt in your mouth. I buy this at Walmart and the grocery store. It's my sweet treat of choice.
Emily K.
love love love this ice cream flavor! Mint chocolate chip is my go to flavor & it has to be Mayfield's when I purchase. The price is comparable to similar brands and definitely my favorite! I will continue to purchase this and would recommend giving it a try.
Mandy G.
I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream and Mayfield's is the BEST! I love the amount of chocolate chips it has to go with the mint flavor. No other brand is as awesome as Mayfield! We buy it all the time!
Gabrielle B.
Canton, GA
This is the bees knees of mint chocolate chip ice cream. The OG. The creme de le creme. The perfect blend of mint and chocolate. Ive been eating it since a child and I won't stop. Thank you Mayfield!
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I was so surprised to find a new found love for mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mayfield makes an amazing ice cream. Minty with the perfect amount of chocolate to balance it out. #mayfieldrocks
Nicole K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Influenster provided my introduction to Mayfield with a coupon and I am so grateful. This ice cream is delicious. It is so creamy and rich in flavor. More importantly the flavor does not taste artificial/chemical. 100% goodness all around. I appreciate that there are no artificial growth hormones in the cream or milk and that the milk is tested for antibiotics.

I enjoyed all three of the flavors I have tried so far.

Mint Chocolate Chip is Amazing. It is so refreshing I would eat it as soon as I came home from work. It is so hard to resist I even ate it after intense workouts...hey, like I said...refreshing!
Christina B.
Dandridge, TN
Mayfield is the best brand. I might be bias cause they are in my home town. But mint chocolate is my favorite ever and I will only eat mayfield. It's amazing. Everyone should try mayfield.
Katie S.
No other Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream so ever compare to the awesomeness that is inside this container. The ice cream is so creamy and the chocolate chips are always just right.
Casey T.
Hope Mills, NC
I love mint chocolate chip anything, but most ice cream companies make it with the white ice cream and it has a more peppermint flavor than mint flavor. Mayfield however has the perfect combination of mint and chocolate. It's my favorite brand! I was able to get a free carton from Mayfield from influenster, but buy it on a regular basis anyways!
Courtney J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mint chocolate chip is a difficult flavor to get right. Mayfield seems to have found the perfect formula for that minty flavor without being too artificial. I had never tried Mayfield ice cream before I used this free coupon from Influenster, and now it's going to be my go to for mint chocolate chip ice cream.