Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney M.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Briana U.Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Casey T.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Brooke C.
United States
This is my favorite flavor of ice cream, and it is so hard to find. I'm just happy that a brand of ice cream has this flavor. It is really good because it has little chunks of chocolate in a mint ice cream, and it's just delicious.
Savannah C.
Diana
I wish this type had bigger chunks of chocolate instead of small ones. It’s affordable. You can buy it like anywhere, it has a perfect taste, and you won’t regret trying it at all. If you like mints and chocolate, give this a try!
Perry M.
dayton
Mint chocolate chip is one of the best flavors Mayfield has! My wife buys it all the time & everyone seems to enjoy it! It's a good price & I'd recommend it to anyone who likes mint!
Alessandra O.
cherokee
I can’t really eat a lot of ice cream because where I am what does intolerant it messes up my stomach so I should not eat ice cream and it can be expensive but it can be affordable
Brittanee W.
Warrior
Mayfield is one of my favorite ice cream brands, their ice cream is always so creamy and their products are pack full of flavor. The mint chocolate chip flavor is superb. Every bite has a strong, but not overpowering, mint flavor. I always recommend this brand to everyone I know.
Ashley I.
Sweetwater, TN
A good bowl of ice cream is great any time! I love Mayfield ice cream and all the wonderful flavors they offer at a reasonable price. The mint chocolate chip and rocky road are my 2 favs.
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
If I'm not going to the ice cream shop then Mayfield mint chocolate chip is in my freezer. A bowl of this with some rainbow sprinkles is my go to ice cream! I have bought this multi times and will continue. Go try it if you haven't already!
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Not too minty. Not too chocolatey. Absolutely great. I love the value I get for what I pay and the quality is outstanding. Typically I get this from a local place but it can be found pretty much anywhere.
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
When I was pregnant earlier this year, all I wanted was ice cream. My poor husband was sent to the store more times than we could count to find me the "right stuff"! We had never tried Mayfield before, so we gave it a shot since it was on sale. The price was right, but the flavor wasn't quite there. I wasn't all that impressed with the mint chocolate chip. The flavor seemed a little off/fake, and I tasted too many ice crystals (you know, the watered-down flavor you get from cheaper-made creams). I'll still try another flavor, as maybe my hormones were just exaggerating the flavor/texture.
Shelby S.
This has always been a favorite in my family and it has such a classic taste that we keep going back, there are two huge tubs of this in my freezer right now.