BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

• Whats your favorite flavor of mayfield ice cream i love c...1 Answers
  • Is this ice delicious and affordable? Would love to try t...2 Answers
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
When I have a cheat day Mayfield Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my go to comfort food. Yes it is a little more expensive then other ice cream out there but you can't beat the taste. Mayfield has almost any flavor your heart desires. My best friend and I just had a movie night and Mayfield Ice Cream was right there with us. She had turtle tracks and i had of course chocolate chip cookie dough. There is a flavor for everyone and you can find it just about anywhere. Go out and grab some Mayfied Ice Cream today. You can thank me later.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Mayfield is one of my favorite ice cream brands. I love the birthday cake flavor. Omg. I love those colorful sprinkles in the ice cream especially the blue ones. I love that blue cream thats in there too. Talk about ice cream heaven. Its so creamy and yummy. What I really like about this ice cream is that it does not get hard if its in the freezer for a very long time. The taste is like a party in your mouth lol. If I don't contain myself, I can easily eat the whole tub of ice cream lol its that good.
Diane D.
Chatsworth
Love Mayfield dairy products!!! All their products are so creamy good. Their ice cream is no exception. The only problem I have is deciding which flavor to purchase
Debra S.
My favorite flavor of Mayfield ice cream is the Banana Pudding flavor. NOT the creamier churned banana pudding...the original. It was so good. The creamier churned is too rich, for me.
Andrea P.
Geraldine, AL
There’s no better ice cream. Cookies and cream and birthday cake are my absolute faves. You haven’t lived until you’ve tried birthday cake ice cream. Mayfield owns the ice cream game.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Good stuff! I mean, it's grocery store ice cream, and not the special gourmet stuff -- but the flavor is good and rich and there are a large variety of flavors to choose from. When on sale, it's definitely affordable. I'm usually not a big fan of vanilla but their vanillas are good and make excellent floats!
Cristina G.
As you can see below, there is chocolate in every bite! Very creamy vanilla. No gluten used as a thickening agent, just real ingredients. Delicious. #influenstereats
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
Mayfield is the best ice cream on the market! Every time Publix has BOGO sales we stock up. Caramel Pie is my absolute favorite. It's so rich, but not bad at all!! Everyone needs to be buying this.
Angela K.
Mayfield ice cream is another wonderful brand I love. It is creamy with a real vanilla taste. It's not an airy, light ice cream with fake vanilla flavoring. It's the real quality ice cream. The cookies blended in creates a tasty dual of chocolate and vanilla flavors that blend together when eaten to awaken your taste buds. A Great sweet treat to buy and enjoy.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been eating Mayfield ice cream for my entire life and love it. It's my favorite brand and is usually priced pretty well. The ingredients are always real and it's super creamy. If you have Mayfield available in your area, I highly suggest checking it out.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this ice delicious and affordable? Would love to try this ice cream.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Whats your favorite flavor of mayfield ice cream i love cookies and cream