We see that you are using IE. To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Mayfield is one of my favorite ice cream brands. I love the birthday cake flavor. Omg. I love those colorful sprinkles in the ice cream especially the blue ones. I love that blue cream thats in there too. Talk about ice cream heaven. Its so creamy and yummy. What I really like about this ice cream is that it does not get hard if its in the freezer for a very long time. The taste is like a party in your mouth lol. If I don't contain myself, I can easily eat the whole tub of ice cream lol its that good.
Diane D.
Chatsworth
Love Mayfield dairy products!!! All their products are so creamy good. Their ice cream is no exception. The only problem I have is deciding which flavor to purchase
Andrea P.
Birmingham
There’s no better ice cream. Cookies and cream and birthday cake are my absolute faves. You haven’t lived until you’ve tried birthday cake ice cream. Mayfield owns the ice cream game.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Good stuff! I mean, it's grocery store ice cream, and not the special gourmet stuff -- but the flavor is good and rich and there are a large variety of flavors to choose from. When on sale, it's definitely affordable. I'm usually not a big fan of vanilla but their vanillas are good and make excellent floats!
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Mayfield is one of the best ice cream brands . I love the smooth, creamy texture of all of them. Mayfield has a a wide range of flavors for everyone to enjoy. I usually buy this at my local Kroger when it's 2 for $5. Its a great deal to enjoy a great ice cream!
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
Mayfield is the best ice cream on the market! Every time Publix has BOGO sales we stock up. Caramel Pie is my absolute favorite. It's so rich, but not bad at all!! Everyone needs to be buying this.
Angela K.
Mayfield ice cream is another wonderful brand I love. It is creamy with a real vanilla taste. It's not an airy, light ice cream with fake vanilla flavoring. It's the real quality ice cream. The cookies blended in creates a tasty dual of chocolate and vanilla flavors that blend together when eaten to awaken your taste buds. A Great sweet treat to buy and enjoy.
Colleen C.
Been buying and eating Mayfield for as long as I can remember. Moose Tracks and Turtle Tracks have always been my favorite since I was a kid. I love that they have never changed their recipe and I hope they never do. I will always buy Mayfield ice cream and other products.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been eating Mayfield ice cream for my entire life and love it. It's my favorite brand and is usually priced pretty well. The ingredients are always real and it's super creamy. If you have Mayfield available in your area, I highly suggest checking it out.
Madison K.
Rocky mount, NC
I first got to try Mayfield through a vox box last year and it immediately became my favorite ice cream! It has a great flavor that tastes much fresher than some brands and it’s always on a two for one sale at our local grocery store. We try to keep at least one tub of it in the house at all times.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this ice delicious and affordable? Would love to try this ice cream.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Whats your favorite flavor of mayfield ice cream i love cookies and cream