Mayfield Ice Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Is this ice delicious and affordable? Would love to try this ice cream.
Whats your favorite flavor of mayfield ice cream i love cookies and cream
Start your review of Mayfield Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
carrie O.
Mayfield Ice Cream uploaded by carrie O.
I dont normally eat ice cream but had a craving so grabbed this in brown cow delight. Oh it is yummy. Very creamy and the right amount of chocolate in it. It was on sale 3 bucks for half a gallon which is great. I would defenitely purchase this again.
Mindy Akers D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love mayfield ice cream! My favorite flavor is the strawberry cheesecake one! I would definitely recommend this!
Jacqueline G.
Alexandria, VA
I received this product free of charge through influenster. I received two coupons for free containers of ice cream. I got vanilla and chocolate. OMG I loved it! What I loved the most about it is that after open the ice-cream still remains soft and creamy. It's not like other brands I used to buy and it was all crystallized by freezer. It's very creamy and flavorful.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kei H.
Mayfield Ice Cream uploaded by Kei H.
The Mayfield's Ice cream I bought was Double Dough It's chocolate ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie dough. I Loved the ice cream And the peanut dough was new Though I feel like when bitten into I'm hearing the sugar as I bite into it. The recipe is good for baked cookie just not for ice cream. The chocolate chip cookie dough is sooo good.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Love this ice cream and only purchase when on sale. Not all of my local grocery stores sell this product. Recommend others to try this product. The taste is so delicious and I’m highly satisfied with this product.
mya B.
Knoxville , TN
I love Mayfield brand. They have a lot of different varieties of ice cream. My favorite by them has to be birthday cake, Dutch chocolate, Turtle & Moose tracks, and mint chocolate chip
Tiffany S.
Sugar Hill, GA
My favorite brand of ice cream. No matter the flavor, it always tastes homemade. Creamy, smooth, strong flavor. It's the only brand of ice cream we eat in our house!
Tonya C.
Hagerhill, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Smokey Mountain Fudge is my favorite ice cream from Mayfield, it’s just hard to find in my area and after 3 years, I finally found it at Food City. I was on vacation 3 years ago in Myrtle Beach, we went to an ice cream shop and this was the ice cream I got and I’ve been in search of it ever since. It’s so unbelievably good with chocolate ice cream and large fudge chunks. 🤤
Andrea P.
Geraldine, AL
There’s no better ice cream. Cookies and cream and birthday cake are my absolute faves. You haven’t lived until you’ve tried birthday cake ice cream. Mayfield owns the ice cream game.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Mayfield is one of my favorite ice cream brands. I love the birthday cake flavor. Omg. I love those colorful sprinkles in the ice cream especially the blue ones. I love that blue cream thats in there too. Talk about ice cream heaven. Its so creamy and yummy. What I really like about this ice cream is that it does not get hard if its in the freezer for a very long time. The taste is like a party in your mouth lol. If I don't contain myself, I can easily eat the whole tub of ice cream lol its that good.