BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Mayfield is one of my favorite ice cream brands. I love the birthday cake flavor. Omg. I love those colorful sprinkles in the ice cream especially the blue ones. I love that blue cream thats in there too. Talk about ice cream heaven. Its so creamy and yummy. What I really like about this ice cream is that it does not get hard if its in the freezer for a very long time. The taste is like a party in your mouth lol. If I don't contain myself, I can easily eat the whole tub of ice cream lol its that good.
Wendi D.
Doraville
Good stuff! I mean, it's grocery store ice cream, and not the special gourmet stuff -- but the flavor is good and rich and there are a large variety of flavors to choose from. When on sale, it's definitely affordable. I'm usually not a big fan of vanilla but their vanillas are good and make excellent floats!
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been eating Mayfield ice cream for my entire life and love it. It's my favorite brand and is usually priced pretty well. The ingredients are always real and it's super creamy. If you have Mayfield available in your area, I highly suggest checking it out.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
Mayfield is the best ice cream on the market! Every time Publix has BOGO sales we stock up. Caramel Pie is my absolute favorite. It's so rich, but not bad at all!! Everyone needs to be buying this.
Angela K.
Mayfield ice cream is another wonderful brand I love. It is creamy with a real vanilla taste. It's not an airy, light ice cream with fake vanilla flavoring. It's the real quality ice cream. The cookies blended in creates a tasty dual of chocolate and vanilla flavors that blend together when eaten to awaken your taste buds. A Great sweet treat to buy and enjoy.
Colleen C.
Been buying and eating Mayfield for as long as I can remember. Moose Tracks and Turtle Tracks have always been my favorite since I was a kid. I love that they have never changed their recipe and I hope they never do. I will always buy Mayfield ice cream and other products.
Sara R.
Ironton
My favorite ice cream flavor ever! The fact that they jam pack this ice cream with Oreos and most are full pieces makes this the best ice cream brand for my all time favorite flavor of ice cream. Can't stress out enough THE BEST ice cream EVER
Jennifer C.
Mayfield Ice cream is the best around! For the taste and price it can't be beat. Cookies and Cream is my personal favorite but I have purchased others as well. I will continue to buy and recommend it to everyone.
Kay-lee S.
Clermont, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mayfield is one of the best ice cream brands I have tried. I always go out of my way to but it at the store. Live the thickness of their ice cream. And the quality of both the ice cream and the cookies inside
Jake S.
Proctorville
I like this brand of cookies and cream ice cream because it is very thick! I am a repeat consumer. It has an a great flavor and has cookie and cream ingredients. I would definitely recommend this ice cream to others!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this ice delicious and affordable? Would love to try this ice cream.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Whats your favorite flavor of mayfield ice cream i love cookies and cream