BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Influenster provided my introduction to Mayfield with a coupon and I am so grateful. This ice cream is delicious. It is so creamy and rich in flavor. More importantly the flavor does not taste artificial/chemical. 100% goodness all around. I appreciate that there are no artificial growth hormones in the cream or milk and that the milk is tested for antibiotics.

I enjoyed all three of the flavors I have tried so far. I'm craving Vanilla Bean but it is always sold out at my local stores. I guess it is that good.

Cookies & Cream and Mint Chocolate Chip were delicious.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Summerville, SC
I had not tried Mayfield ice cream until I received a coupon for a free sample from Influenster. I was very impressed! It was delicious and tasted like ice cream made with fresh, natural ingredients. I don't like feeding my family anything artificial and this ice cream definitely passes the test. The flavors were really good, too. We will definitely be buying Mayfield brand ice cream again.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I had never tried this Ice Cream before I received my Mayfield Creamery VoxBox, but I must say I am glad I did. It has the consistency of slow churned ice cream and it very affordable. The Yellow Brick Road Limited Edition if flavored with Bitterfingers and tastes just like a Butterfinger Blizzard from Dairy Queen. I would highly recommend checking it out before it leaves the shelf.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Arlington, VA
I received this product free of charge through influenster. I received two coupons for free containers of ice cream. I got vanilla and chocolate. OMG I loved it! What I loved the most about it is that after open the ice-cream still remains soft and creamy. It's not like other brands I used to buy and it was all crystallized by freezer. It's very creamy and flavorful.
lea n.
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
I received this product free of charge through influenster.
I received two coupons for free containers of ice cream. So i went out to my local harris teeter and chose two limited edition flavors.
I tried the orange pineapple ice cream and the yellow brick road ice cream! Both were so delicious! You can really tell that its high quality ice cream, i highly recommend.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this ice cream. My favorite the Cookie Dough one. This ice cream is a good value. Most of the time Harris teeter will have a buy one get one free sales which makes it all the more worth it to get really good ice cream. I will more than likely buy this again. Even my boyfriend love this ice cream. It's his new favorite brand
Leah M.
Leah M.
Columbia, SC
Got these both for free for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

I love the caramel pie flavor! So tasty and is reminiscent of what I remember the caramel pie to taste like. The pbfudge on the other hand wasn't the best. The chocolate could be more chocolatey. I feel like he pb was too overpowering.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Charlotte, NC
I tried Mayfield's ice cream for the first time after recieving a coupon for a free sample from Influenster and I LOVE it! I had tried the cookie dough flavor and it was delicious. There was a nice balance of cookie dough chunks and ice cream. The ice cream was rich and creamy!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
I received a free coupon via influenster and picked up two boxes of Mayfield. Talk about great quality! Amazing flavors to choose from, fantastic taste and texture and something my whole family can enjoy. This is top notch product for the price. We love Mayfield!
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
I bought the "Smokey mountain fudge" flavor, the ice cream is so smooth and tastes really good! We are enjoying it especially with the hot days we have been having. If you like cookies and fudge in ice cream you will like this.
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Whats your favorite flavor of mayfield ice cream i love cookies and cream