BY MAYFIELD #84 in Dips

Mayfield French Onion Dip see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
Mayfield, well I was raised on this brand. Milk, ice cream, dip, you name it by them and I like it. The French onion dip is a huge obsession of mine, especially with Ruffles, yummmm. I would recommend Mayfield anything to anyone. Mayfield French Onion Dip , Mayfield Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches ,
Kendra B.
Grant, AL
You can eat plain chips with anything but this dip! Any BBQ, dinner, or party is missing something very important with it! Mayfield always uses ingredients that have a fresh taste as well as not being to expensive. If you haven't had French Onion Dip get out from under that rock and have some!
Jasmine M.
Sweetwater, TN
Okay, so every time I go to a party and I see this I get SO excited! You can't go wrong with some lays and French onion dip. Literally is so delicious and inexpensive. If you're looking for a cheap item to bring to a party, hear ya go!
Heather D.
Dayton, TN
I have to buy this product every couple weeks because my son loves it! We always have it for parties too. It isn't very healthy but who cares when something tastes this good.
Susan H.
La Fayette, GA
Mayfield French Onion Dip is the best I love it best tasting I always purchase this when I'm in the mood for onion dip .  The ingredients taste natural like its homemade.  The price is affordable also.  I would recommend this to anyone that loved onion dip.
Daisha L.
We love Mayfield products since they are a local favorite in our southern state. I always purchase their buttermilk for cooking over other competitors
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
This French onion dip is so good! Pairs great with original flavor ruffles ridges and goes a long way! Pricier than other brands but totally worth it!
Shanna W.
Morristown, TN
This french onion dip is so good!!! Better than the others. Perfect with a hamburger, hotdog, sandwich, or any time your eating chips!
Martisha W.
Cleveland, TN
Best dip ever!!!! Goes wiyh any chip and it so flavorful. Never go for another dip again after trying this. Im hooked for life.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
In my opinion the best French onion dip. The only brand I ever buy for parties. Mayfield products are the best out there.