Mayfield Extreme Moose Tracks

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfield Extreme Moose Tracks!
How would you rate this product?
Sasha S.
Mayfield Extreme Moose Tracks uploaded by Sasha S.
This is one of my fiance's favorite ice cream flavors! I get this for him all the time & he thinks it's absolutely delicious! He's a big fan of chocolate & fudge so this is such a good snack for him. It isn't a bad price for a gallon of ice cream. Sometimes i just hate he eats it so quick lmao. Definitely worth the buy! I've tried it & i agree that it is quite tasty!
Carla P.
Griffin
I scream for Extreme! Creamy, chocolate, with extra flavors added to die for. I can eat the whole 1/2 gallon! A little more expensive than other brands but can’t beat the taste. Will definitely buy again, again, and again!
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Oh my goodness!!!! I can eat a whole container by myself. My son and I also fight over the last bowl. Good anytime!!!!!
Janelle R.
Incredibly rich and chocolatey, perfect for those insane chocolate cravings that come with pms. Or really, just if you have taste buds. Creamy and luxurious, such a nice treat. The denali fudge is so indulgent! A family favorite.
Ashley C.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my favorite ice cream. I love the swirls of rich fudge and the peanut butter cup in the chocolate ice cream. It's a chocolate heaven! I received the product using a Mayfield coupon courtesy of Influenster!
Teka J.
Greenville, NC
Mayfield extreme moose tracks is so delicious. This was my first time trying the Mayfield brand. I must say this ice cream is my new best ice cream. Thanks to receiving a coupon to try it free in my Voxbox. I really enjoyed it and I will forever buy.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
So good! I am a big fan of original moose tracks, but with the chocolate ice cream, this is is better, more chocolatey version.. And no complaints from me! The value is great and I will definitely buy this at my grocery store next time I want ice cream
Heather W.
I love Moose Tracks, but this Extreme Moose Tracks is even better with the chocolate ice cream! I bought this with the coupon I received from Influenster in my VoxBox and it was so creamy and delicious!
Natalie R.
APO, AE
Mayfield Extreme Moose Tracks uploaded by Natalie R.
So I have to say I'm not typically an ice cream fan but this particular ice cream has changed my mind! I let it sit out for about 10 minutes or so to melt a little and the consistency was perfect! Creamy and the fudge swirls were amazing, I particularly LOVED the mini peanut butter cups that melt in your mouth. Usually with ice cream you can't taste all the flavor and it gets boring or the chocolate pieces are hard rocks but not the case in this ice cream. I couldn't believe I got this in the freezer isle and not at an ice cream shop! It was amazing and a great pick!
Katie P.
Isle of Palms , SC
This is my favorite Mayfield ice cream. A chocolate lovers dream! I just wish my Harris Teeter carried it. It's a little more difficult to find than the regular Moose Tracks.

Looking for your answer?