BY MAYFIELD

Denton, NC
Foodie Expert
Brittany H.
Foodie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with buttermilk. It always comes in a container larger than I need and I hate wasting it which ends up with me baking like crazy all day, but the food comes out amazing due to the buttermilk. From biscuits to cakes it adds a flavorful moisture there that is delicious!
Stephanie S.
Cost is a little high and it needs to add smaller container options. But it's great for mak82nh homemade biscuits marinating chicken
Peggy E.
Ewing
I use this buttermilk for everything has a great taste males my homemade bisquits look and taste great and very affordable
Angie T.
This is a southern cooks staple! I always have it on hand. It's creamy texture is perfect for cornbread!