BY MAYFIELD

Erin P.
If you enjoy the taste of a tradition orange cream popsicle then this is a novelty you will like. Creamy orange and vanilla tastes. I Purchased these at Harris Teeter while Mayfield ice cream and novelties were "buy 2 get 3 free"! Taste, texture and price are worth at least trying.
member-eded4
I love this ice cream it just hits the spot. If your going on a diet do not eat the ice cream stay away and stay focus. This ice cream is very addictive. I can not get a enough of it.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
These are my favorite popsicles. They were my fiancé’s grandmothers favorite as well. Seeing this pop up in my snaps made my heart smile! She was always trying to get us to eat popsicles with her! I love the orange with the cream center. It makes it a little tart but so very sweet on the inside.
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
I tried these cream bars a week ago and to tell you the truth they are not bad,but too sweet,as for me
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
These orange cream bars are delicious. If I'm not careful I will eat the whole box it's just the right amount of orange to cream ratio to.make it amazing
Tammi C.
Maryville
Always good no matter what flavor. Whether on a stick, tub, galllon or individual size. All flavors taste good. Mayfield Moose Tracks
Savannah P.
Johnson City
These are so good the creamy rich inside and the sherbert on the outside Is such an amazing combination I love them
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA
One of my favorite snacks and ice creams. Packed full of flavor. Perfect mixture of orange and cream flavors.
Ash 🌹.
I get these all the time!! They are so yummy and satisfying super creamy and very tasty!!!!!!!!!! Love it!
Sheena B.
Very good hard to find but love them. Haven't had any in a long time. Mayfield has the best ice cream