BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Faith J.
Faith J.
Cookies & cream & the regular chocolate are my favorite! If you love ice cream you will love this! It's like eating Oreos & milk just in ice cream form! Very delicious & not disappointing!
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Fort Gay, WV
My husband absolutely loves this ice cream !!! great texture and taste.. they leave just enough cookie to make it wonderful! we buy this a lot
Paige H.
Paige H.
Washburn
AMAZING! i love this ice cream it is my go to. I have triws other brands and none compare to Mayfield. Its a pretty good value. And easy to prepare
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This ice cream is very good. I just wish they made it with just cookie dough pieces instead of with the cookie pieces.
kristen s.
kristen s.
Somerville, AL
One of my favorite brands of cookies and cream or Oreos ice cream ! So good to add some milk and make a shake
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbus
My personal favorite is this flacor, cookies n cream! I love it with a giant cold glass of chocolate milk.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
My favorite flavor and brand ! Sooooo creamy and I love the milk taste this ice cream has
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Love cookies and cream! Mayfield did this one right, even the kids love this rather than a trip to Baskin Robbins.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Love the taste of this ice cream. Easy to find, affordable and often times it is on sale
TONYA b.
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
I only ate this ice cream on time and I find it extremely good my children loves it very yummy
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Shevika M.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?