BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

kristen s.
kristen s.
Somerville, AL
One of my favorite brands of cookies and cream or Oreos ice cream ! So good to add some milk and make a shake
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This ice cream is very good. I just wish they made it with just cookie dough pieces instead of with the cookie pieces.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbus
My personal favorite is this flacor, cookies n cream! I love it with a giant cold glass of chocolate milk.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Love cookies and cream! Mayfield did this one right, even the kids love this rather than a trip to Baskin Robbins.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Love the taste of this ice cream. Easy to find, affordable and often times it is on sale
TONYA b.
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
I only ate this ice cream on time and I find it extremely good my children loves it very yummy
Stockbridge, GA
I love this ice cream, it's so rich and creamy. I enjoy it the most because the cookies are very chunky inside. I ate this gir my birthday because it's my favorite ice cream ever. It's really one of my top five favorite ice creams. I would like for them to add nuts to this that would fe awesome.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Raleigh , NC
This is the creamiest ice cream ever! I love it and the flavor is also amazing you have to try it if you haven't already my whole household loves it the kids wanted me and I didn't want to share lol but all in all it was great and I would recommend it to everyone
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
This ice cream is awesome! Smooth and creamy perfect size cookie chunks! I was a bit iffy at first it was my first time trying it but I fell in love
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Easley , SC
The best evern creamy with just the right amout of cookies. Its the perfect combo to relax with on a hot south Carolina summer day
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?