BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
This ice cream is so soft and taste absolutely delicious!! Plus there is Sooo many flavors to choose from that everyone can find something they like.
Paige H.
Washburn
AMAZING! i love this ice cream it is my go to. I have triws other brands and none compare to Mayfield. Its a pretty good value. And easy to prepare
Ioana C.
I bought this brand only because It was buy one get one free! And It did not let me down! So creamy and so dangerous because I just kept eating it!
Lynn C.
Fort Gay, WV
My husband absolutely loves this ice cream !!! great texture and taste.. they leave just enough cookie to make it wonderful! we buy this a lot
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Best. Ice. Cream. Ever. Pieces of cookies and suoer smooth rich ice cream! Great with a little chocolate syrup and some extra cookie pieces!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
One of my favorite flavors from Mayfield ice cream. I just love that every bite you take you can taste the blended Oreo and cream together
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
Cookies and cream by mayfield i think is the best. It has bigger chunks of cookies than most brands so you get cookie in every bite.
Tabitha P.
Adairsville, GA
I mean for real who doesn't love cookies and cream ice cream? It is definitely one of my favorites! Plus all of the kids love it too!
Caitlin Q.
Athens, AL
Cookies and cream is my favorite ice cream. Mayfield is the only kind the has just enough cookie pieces mixed with their ice cream
Bri B.
Wish it tasted a little creamier but I got it free using the Mayfield influenster coupon. Definitely love the cookie chunks!!
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand