BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
We don't always keep ice cream in the house, but when we do we buy Mayfield a good portion of the time! We like how creamy and smooth the flavor is! It's a good value and we'd recommend it to others.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have to admit I almost polished off this entire carton by myself. This is one of the few ice creams where you get big chunks of cookie. I like to top mine with caramel sauce. My favorite guilty pleasure.
Summer D.
I live for ice cream I freaking love it and mayfield is so creamy and rich they even give you the big chunks of cookies unlike most brands I'm a def repeat customer everyone should purchase mayfield the varieties is very wise to select from
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice cream. Mayfield cookies and cream is really good if you love cookies and cream then buy Mayfield cookies and creamm
Paige H.
Washburn
AMAZING! i love this ice cream it is my go to. I have triws other brands and none compare to Mayfield. Its a pretty good value. And easy to prepare
Lynn C.
Fort Gay, WV
My husband absolutely loves this ice cream !!! great texture and taste.. they leave just enough cookie to make it wonderful! we buy this a lot
Tabitha P.
Adairsville, GA
I mean for real who doesn't love cookies and cream ice cream? It is definitely one of my favorites! Plus all of the kids love it too!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg
Cookies and cream by mayfield i think is the best. It has bigger chunks of cookies than most brands so you get cookie in every bite.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This ice cream is very good. I just wish they made it with just cookie dough pieces instead of with the cookie pieces.
Savannah W.
East Ridge, TN
My favorite ice cream flavor! Love to put milk in it and eat it that way. A little expensive compared to competitors.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand