Add a Photo

By MAYFIELD
#216 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Photos (8)
Stockbridge, GA
Nov. 18, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: Mayfield Cookies and Cream
I love this ice cream, it's so rich and creamy. I enjoy it the most because the cookies are very chunky inside. I ate this gir my birthday because it's my favorite ice cream ever. It's really one of my top five favorite ice creams. I would like for them to add nuts to this that would fe awesome.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Raleigh , NC
This is the creamiest ice cream ever! I love it and the flavor is also amazing you have to try it if you haven't already my whole household loves it the kids wanted me and I didn't want to share lol but all in all it was great and I would recommend it to everyone
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
This ice cream is awesome! Smooth and creamy perfect size cookie chunks! I was a bit iffy at first it was my first time trying it but I fell in love
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Columbia, SC
The best evern creamy with just the right amout of cookies. Its the perfect combo to relax with on a hot south Carolina summer day
Emma N.
Emma N.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
I don't eat ice cream to often but this is so good. I love it! I get mine from Walmart and mix it with actual Oreos too.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Greensboro, NC
So good! 98 degrees outside, but chilling inside with Mayfield. 🍨 #mayfieldsummer love the real chunks of Oreo cookies.
Osa A.
Osa A.
London UK
This is backyard bash must have it just keeps the inside of you cold when it's really hot if you know what I mean
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?