Add a Photo

By MAYFIELD
#216 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Photos (8)
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
Love this cookies and cream ice cream! I buy some almost ever week! Can't get enough! 🤓
Haley H.
Haley H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the best ice cream ever! I love it! Creamy and perfect amount of cookies!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Absolutely delicious!!! I love how creamy this ice cream is!!! It's amazing!!!
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Hemet, CA
This ice cream is perfect especially on a hot summer day it is very delicious
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Athens, GA
June 4, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Mayfield Cookies and Cream
I love Mayfield cookie and creams ice cream. I've tried other brands but they can not compare to mayfield. Mayfield has this creamy taste that will always take you away. I getting hungry just writing about it now
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
June 22, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Mayfield Cookies and Cream
We don't always keep ice cream in the house, but when we do we buy Mayfield a good portion of the time! We like how creamy and smooth the flavor is! It's a good value and we'd recommend it to others.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
May 16, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: Mayfield Cookies and Cream
I have to admit I almost polished off this entire carton by myself. This is one of the few ice creams where you get big chunks of cookie. I like to top mine with caramel sauce. My favorite guilty pleasure.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
May 11, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Mayfield Cookies and Cream
This ice cream is very good. I just wish they made it with just cookie dough pieces instead of with the cookie pieces.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbus
June 20, 2017, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Mayfield Cookies and Cream
My personal favorite is this flacor, cookies n cream! I love it with a giant cold glass of chocolate milk.
Christy M.
Christy M.
June 21, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Mayfield Cookies and Cream
Love the taste of this ice cream. Easy to find, affordable and often times it is on sale
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Shevika M.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?