BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Kiera W.
Love this cookies and cream ice cream! I buy some almost ever week! Can't get enough! 🤓
Haley H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the best ice cream ever! I love it! Creamy and perfect amount of cookies!
Bethany C.
Absolutely delicious!!! I love how creamy this ice cream is!!! It's amazing!!!
Bethany N.
Hemet, CA
This ice cream is perfect especially on a hot summer day it is very delicious
Alle J.
Somerset KY
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Amazing! Makes me want some right now as I write this review! Very inexpensive and very good flavor. Not on the healthy side for anyone, but hey, every now and then we all need a treat! Absolutely would recommend this to any ice cream junkie!
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
This ice cream is so yummy. 😍 Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor. It probably isn’t the most healthy ice cream but it certainly is the most tasty. I buy this all the time as it is my favorite and always recommend it!
Leah R.
I would rate this 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🙌🏾. This ice cream is easy to prepare and tastes so much better in an ice cream cone. It is healthy due to the fact it’s produced by Mayfield. I would most definitely buy this product again 😄
Faith J.
Cookies & cream & the regular chocolate are my favorite! If you love ice cream you will love this! It's like eating Oreos & milk just in ice cream form! Very delicious & not disappointing!
Taylor G.
Yummmmy!! I love me some cookies & Creme IceCream!! Chunks of Oreo cookies in a bomb mayfield IceCream.. You can't beat it. I've grown up on mayfield & Blue Bell here in the South & it's just a staple for us! I'd recommend to anyone who loves ice cream!!
Trinity S.
athens, GA
I love Mayfield cookie and creams ice cream. I've tried other brands but they can not compare to mayfield. Mayfield has this creamy taste that will always take you away. I getting hungry just writing about it now
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand