Add a Photo

By MAYFIELD
#140 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Photos (8)
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

Love this cookies and cream ice cream! I buy some almost ever week! Can't get enough! 🤓
Haley H.
Haley H.
Lawrenceville, GA

This is the best ice cream ever! I love it! Creamy and perfect amount of cookies!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.

Absolutely delicious!!! I love how creamy this ice cream is!!! It's amazing!!!
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Hemet, CA

This ice cream is perfect especially on a hot summer day it is very delicious
Stockbridge, GA

I love this ice cream, it's so rich and creamy. I enjoy it the most because the cookies are very chunky inside. I ate this gir my birthday because it's my favorite ice cream ever. It's really one of my top five favorite ice creams. I would like for them to add nuts to this that would fe awesome.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Huntsville , Alabama

This is the creamiest ice cream ever! I love it and the flavor is also amazing you have to try it if you haven't already my whole household loves it the kids wanted me and I didn't want to share lol but all in all it was great and I would recommend it to everyone
Jenn P.
Jenn P.

This ice cream is awesome! Smooth and creamy perfect size cookie chunks! I was a bit iffy at first it was my first time trying it but I fell in love
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
columbia, South Carolina

The best evern creamy with just the right amout of cookies. Its the perfect combo to relax with on a hot south Carolina summer day
Emma N.
Emma N.
Hot Springs, Arkansas

I don't eat ice cream to often but this is so good. I love it! I get mine from Walmart and mix it with actual Oreos too.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Greensboro, NC

So good! 98 degrees outside, but chilling inside with Mayfield. 🍨 #mayfieldsummer love the real chunks of Oreo cookies.
Stockbridge, GA

Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.