Add a Photo

By MAYFIELD
#82 in Ice Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Photos (8)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
columbia, South Carolina

The best evern creamy with just the right amout of cookies. Its the perfect combo to relax with on a hot south Carolina summer day
Bri B.
Bri B.

Wish it tasted a little creamier but I got it free using the Mayfield influenster coupon. Definitely love the cookie chunks!!
Emma N.
Emma N.
Hot Springs, Arkansas

I don't eat ice cream to often but this is so good. I love it! I get mine from Walmart and mix it with actual Oreos too.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Greensboro, NC

So good! 98 degrees outside, but chilling inside with Mayfield. 🍨 #mayfieldsummer love the real chunks of Oreo cookies.
Osa A.
Osa A.
London UK

This is backyard bash must have it just keeps the inside of you cold when it's really hot if you know what I mean
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC

This stuff is amazing!! I wish they had birthday cake at my store location, but this was so good!!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Akron, OH

This ice cream is delicious, always my go too ice cream and great for any back yard bash!
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
White Sands Missile Range, NM

Love this cookies and cream ice cream! I buy some almost ever week! Can't get enough! 🤓
Haley H.
Haley H.
Lawrenceville, GA

This is the best ice cream ever! I love it! Creamy and perfect amount of cookies!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.

Absolutely delicious!!! I love how creamy this ice cream is!!! It's amazing!!!
Shevika M.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA

Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?

Join Now