Add a Photo

By MAYFIELD
#140 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Photos (8)
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC

Tons of oreo cookie chunks in this rich and creamy tub or ice cream. This icream has a much creamier consistency and many more cookies spoon for spoon than the other brands.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Baltimore, Md

Was able to receive 3 cartons of ice cream for FREE thanks to Influenster and Harris Teeter! Got all different flavors and loved all of them. Look forward to buying more!
Orion C.
Orion C.

Delicious!!! My favorite ice creams are cookies and cream or cookie dough so naturally I gravitated towards this particular flavor and the brand is good and inexpensive!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ

Great ice cream! Perfect for the hot summer days. The kids love scooping the ice cream into cones and making ice cream sundaes with this flavor. It's delicious!
Aletha W.
Aletha W.
Charlottesvle, VA

This is cream was so great! I love the taste of the cookies and the delicious churned ice cream! Going to buy some waffle cones soon to enjoy it even more.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD

Love this flavor! Mayfield ice cream has such a creamy texture I love it! It's affordable at a great price too which I love! I would highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC

This ice cream is so soft and taste absolutely delicious!! Plus there is Sooo many flavors to choose from that everyone can find something they like.
Bri B.
Bri B.

Wish it tasted a little creamier but I got it free using the Mayfield influenster coupon. Definitely love the cookie chunks!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC

This stuff is amazing!! I wish they had birthday cake at my store location, but this was so good!!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Akron, OH

This ice cream is delicious, always my go too ice cream and great for any back yard bash!
Shevika M.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA

Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.