Add a Photo

By MAYFIELD
#82 in Ice Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Photos (8)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC

This ice cream rocks! It's super creamy and very easy to school. I used the VoxBox coupon to purchase it at my local Harris Teeter. Definitely going to buy it again. Tasty: )
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Hampstead , NC

Tons of oreo cookie chunks in this rich and creamy tub or ice cream. This icream has a much creamier consistency and many more cookies spoon for spoon than the other brands.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Raleigh, NC

Purchased this on sale and it's my new go to brand for cookies and cream ice cream. Had a great flavor, creamy and a good ratio of cookies to ice cream. Will purchase again.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Baltimore , Md

Was able to receive 3 cartons of ice cream for FREE thanks to Influenster and Harris Teeter! Got all different flavors and loved all of them. Look forward to buying more!
Orion C.
Orion C.

Delicious!!! My favorite ice creams are cookies and cream or cookie dough so naturally I gravitated towards this particular flavor and the brand is good and inexpensive!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ

Great ice cream! Perfect for the hot summer days. The kids love scooping the ice cream into cones and making ice cream sundaes with this flavor. It's delicious!
Aletha W.
Aletha W.
Charlottesville, VA

This is cream was so great! I love the taste of the cookies and the delicious churned ice cream! Going to buy some waffle cones soon to enjoy it even more.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD

Love this flavor! Mayfield ice cream has such a creamy texture I love it! It's affordable at a great price too which I love! I would highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC

This ice cream is so soft and taste absolutely delicious!! Plus there is Sooo many flavors to choose from that everyone can find something they like.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.

This ice cream is awesome! Smooth and creamy perfect size cookie chunks! I was a bit iffy at first it was my first time trying it but I fell in love
Shevika M.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA

Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?

Join Now