BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
I received a Mayfield coupon, courtesy of Influenster, and it has been one of the best treats yet! Mayfield is not my usual choice, but that has now changed. The creamy, smooth taste of Cookies and Cream...Oh My! This ice cream is delicious so you better run out there and buy yourself some! Thanks Influenster! :)
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was able to give Mayfield Cookies & Cream free thanks to Influenster. This flavor is awesome. The ice cream is so smooth and creamy. The cookies are perfect sized chunks. Probably one of my favorites from Mayfield!
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
Mayfield ice cream is delicious! I received this product free from Influenster but would definitely purchase again! It tasted rich, creamy and delicious. Definitely has the perfect ice cream to cookie ratio!
Kailea B.
Mt Pleasant , SC
Cookies and Cream ice cream is my favorite flavor and I only get Mayfield. It is so soft and creamy and not a pain to try to scoop out of the carton. It has the perfect amount of cookies, some brands don't have enough and some have way too many. Mayfield is the only brand that I buy because it is such good quality at a great price.
Starla B.
I have noticed this new brand for a while and finally decided to try it. It taste better than Bryers ice cream! I had one with big fudge pieces and the ice cream was so smooth and creamy....now I want a bowl of this ice cream!
Sophia  B.
This ice cream is delicious and very creamy. I love how this ice cream tasted like heaven. I pretty much ate it all before anyone could get to it😂 it is perfect for any annual background bash.
Genita K.
Mayfield ice cream is so yummy! Cookies and cream and their ice cream sandwiches are my favorite. I like that I can buy these at such great prices unlike other popular name brands. I can afford and buy multiples at one time.
Michelle a.
Hampton, VA
Got my free coupon from influenster and totally loved the cookies and cream,nice and creamy its one of the best flavors of mayfield ice cream..go out and try it you won't be disappointed!!!
Tara J.
Charlotte, NC
I got to try this flavor curtesy of Influnester! Super tasty and oh so creamy! It taste like a cold, wonderful, cookie and fresh churned ice cream! I highly recommend! Go try it... What are you waiting for!
Jennifer m.
This ice cream is awesome! I always ask for extra stuff when I order ice cream out, but this brand already has a good amount of stuff along with the ice cream. It's rich and creamy - and not too pricey.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand