BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Summer D.
I live for ice cream I freaking love it and mayfield is so creamy and rich they even give you the big chunks of cookies unlike most brands I'm a def repeat customer everyone should purchase mayfield the varieties is very wise to select from
Karen P.
Durham, NC
I don't eat a lot of ice cream but I was really happy when I got the chance to try this brand of ice cream thanks to Influester. Harris Teeter had a buy one get one free so I picked cookies and cream and regular chocolate. I didn't get the chance to eat any of the chocolate, my kids and husband loved it, but I really enjoyed the cookies and cream flavor. It was smooth and the cookie chunks were not too crunchy. I will definitely pick this brand up again.
Debi L.
Loved this ice cream flavor! For being one of the cheaper ice creams, I was surprised at how smooth and creamy this ice cream is. There was also a great cookie to ice cream ratio (some cookies and cream brands don’t have enough cookies). It’s a great texture and pretty good! I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster, so I’m not sure if I would pay full price, as it was $5.99 where I live. But it is definitely worth a try if it’s on sale. I can’t wait to try another flavor to compare.
Eve N.
The cookies and cream flavor was definitely one of the sweetest ice creams I've ever tasted. Almost to the point where it seemed too sweet which is not something I say often having a huge sweet tooth! It's delicious but smaller serving sizes are a must unless you want to end up with a tummy ache. I received two coupons to try mayfield ice cream for free from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I received coupons for this product in the Vox box! This is a wonderful ice cream. There is so much cookie in this and I love that! I'm lactose intolerant but shockingly this ice cream hasn't been an issue for me. The price is kind of high but I feel like Harris Teeter has it on special often.
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE ice cream, and cookies and cream is one of my favorites, so I was SO excited to get the chance to take part in the Mayfield VoxBox and use one of my coupons for a free container of Mayfield Cookies & Cream ice cream! If you like cookies & cream this is definitely worth buying! It's rich and creamy without being too rich and has the right amount of sweetness and ample chunks of cookies.
Kristina H.
Raleigh, NC
Creamy, rich, and smooth flavor and ice cream . It scooped so well, no effort at all. Just amazingly yummy ice cream. I absolutely love this flavor and so did my taste buds!
I found this at my local Lowe's Foods finally, and used my complimentary coupons I received from influenster.
Lynda M.
Rockingham, VA
Cookies and Cream is so good! The perfect treat on a summer day! Creamy delicious vanilla ice cream with bites of chocolate sandwich cookies in every bite. I did receive this product at no charge to me from Influenster, but I would definitely buy it again. I loved the chocolate chip cookie dough as well - another great flavor!
Faith J.
Cookies & cream & the regular chocolate are my favorite! If you love ice cream you will love this! It's like eating Oreos & milk just in ice cream form! Very delicious & not disappointing!
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this ice cream, it's so rich and creamy. I enjoy it the most because the cookies are very chunky inside. I ate this gir my birthday because it's my favorite ice cream ever. It's really one of my top five favorite ice creams. I would like for them to add nuts to this that would fe awesome.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand