BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Tyler H.
Pretty good ice cream for the price. Is almost always on sale at Food City during their midnight madness sales. It is only second to blue bell cookie dough ice cream. Overall a very rich and tasty treat!
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product.
Taylor G.
Yummmmy!! I love me some cookies & Creme IceCream!! Chunks of Oreo cookies in a bomb mayfield IceCream.. You can't beat it. I've grown up on mayfield & Blue Bell here in the South & it's just a staple for us! I'd recommend to anyone who loves ice cream!!
Alle J.
Somerset KY
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Amazing! Makes me want some right now as I write this review! Very inexpensive and very good flavor. Not on the healthy side for anyone, but hey, every now and then we all need a treat! Absolutely would recommend this to any ice cream junkie!
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
This ice cream is so yummy. 😍 Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor. It probably isn’t the most healthy ice cream but it certainly is the most tasty. I buy this all the time as it is my favorite and always recommend it!
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
Mayfield is a cheap brand but is really good. Well beyond worth the price, even if it was from a convenient store. I buy mayfield a lot actually and am impressed with this flavor, as I’m picky about my cookies :)
Trinity S.
athens, GA
I love Mayfield cookie and creams ice cream. I've tried other brands but they can not compare to mayfield. Mayfield has this creamy taste that will always take you away. I getting hungry just writing about it now
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
We don't always keep ice cream in the house, but when we do we buy Mayfield a good portion of the time! We like how creamy and smooth the flavor is! It's a good value and we'd recommend it to others.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have to admit I almost polished off this entire carton by myself. This is one of the few ice creams where you get big chunks of cookie. I like to top mine with caramel sauce. My favorite guilty pleasure.
Summer D.
I live for ice cream I freaking love it and mayfield is so creamy and rich they even give you the big chunks of cookies unlike most brands I'm a def repeat customer everyone should purchase mayfield the varieties is very wise to select from
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand