BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Starla B.
I have noticed this new brand for a while and finally decided to try it. It taste better than Bryers ice cream! I had one with big fudge pieces and the ice cream was so smooth and creamy....now I want a bowl of this ice cream!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I was able to give Mayfield Cookies & Cream free thanks to Influenster. This flavor is awesome. The ice cream is so smooth and creamy. The cookies are perfect sized chunks. Probably one of my favorites from Mayfield!
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
Mayfield ice cream is delicious! I received this product free from Influenster but would definitely purchase again! It tasted rich, creamy and delicious. Definitely has the perfect ice cream to cookie ratio!
Tara J.
Charlotte, NC
I got to try this flavor curtesy of Influnester! Super tasty and oh so creamy! It taste like a cold, wonderful, cookie and fresh churned ice cream! I highly recommend! Go try it... What are you waiting for!
Jennifer m.
This ice cream is awesome! I always ask for extra stuff when I order ice cream out, but this brand already has a good amount of stuff along with the ice cream. It's rich and creamy - and not too pricey.
Sophia  B.
This ice cream is delicious and very creamy. I love how this ice cream tasted like heaven. I pretty much ate it all before anyone could get to it😂 it is perfect for any annual background bash.
Michelle a.
Hampton, VA
Got my free coupon from influenster and totally loved the cookies and cream,nice and creamy its one of the best flavors of mayfield ice cream..go out and try it you won't be disappointed!!!
Omg Ice cream is great all around. This is the best flavor to get and great for all events. Taste amazing. Would love it as every day food you cant really do that. But great desert.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This ice cream rocks! It's super creamy and very easy to school. I used the VoxBox coupon to purchase it at my local Harris Teeter. Definitely going to buy it again. Tasty: )
Lauren K.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased this on sale and it's my new go to brand for cookies and cream ice cream. Had a great flavor, creamy and a good ratio of cookies to ice cream. Will purchase again.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand