BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Jessica B.
Gray
Mayfield is one of my favorite brands of ice cream that you can buy at the grocery store. It is less expensive than some of the other brands but has great flavor. They cookies and cream flavor is a hit with me and my daughters.
Jennifer 💖.
Fairburn, GA
I️m not really a fan of ice cream. But from all ice cream brands this is my go to. The ice cream is creamy and such a good taste to it. It is also not to sweet unlike other ice cream brands
Zandra C.
Jonesboro
This is one of the most delicious ice creams. The chucks of cookies and sweet cream is awesome. Sometimes I'll put some on a hot brownie. The cost is average. I recommend this ice cream.
Hanna D.
Kermit
This is really good ice cream and of course everyone loves ice cream my mom , brother and dad and sister n law are ice cream lovers so #teamicecream we love it we bought it at Walmart I’m overall satisfied
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
I think Mayfield cookies and cream ice cream is one of the best ice creams I do like the moose tracks as well but the taste of the Mayfield is just super creamy and super smooth
Perry M.
dayton
Another of Mayfields best flavors! We buy it at Walmart or foodcity it is around $4 so it's a decent price. I know we will continue to buy it! And would recommend it for sure.
Miranda L.
Atlanta
Cookies and cream and the moose tracks are my favorite flavors!

I love that they have many flavor options to choose from, but these two are my absolute favorite.

I also love to make homemade milkshakes out of them too.
Jennifer B.
Easley, SC
My hubby loves cookies and cream ice cream! It’s almost the only flavor he will get. What brand? Mayfield’s! Our grocery store typically has it on sale a couple of times a month and that’s when we buy ice cream!!
Adrienne B.
My mouth is watering just thinking about this ice cream! Cookies and Creme is my favorite! I also am a big texture person and the ice cream is the perfect amount of sweet, creamy and hard if that makes since!
Leah R.
I would rate this 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🙌🏾. This ice cream is easy to prepare and tastes so much better in an ice cream cone. It is healthy due to the fact it’s produced by Mayfield. I would most definitely buy this product again 😄
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand