Add a Photo

By MAYFIELD
#82 in Ice Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Photos (8)
Debi L.
Debi L.
Charlottesvle, VA

Loved this ice cream flavor! For being one of the cheaper ice creams, I was surprised at how smooth and creamy this ice cream is. There was also a great cookie to ice cream ratio (some cookies and cream brands don’t have enough cookies). It’s a great texture and pretty good! I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster, so I’m not sure if I would pay full price, as it was $5.99 where I live. But it is definitely worth a try if it’s on sale. I can’t wait to try another flavor to compare.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Durham, NC

I don't eat a lot of ice cream but I was really happy when I got the chance to try this brand of ice cream thanks to Influester. Harris Teeter had a buy one get one free so I picked cookies and cream and regular chocolate. I didn't get the chance to eat any of the chocolate, my kids and husband loved it, but I really enjoyed the cookies and cream flavor. It was smooth and the cookie chunks were not too crunchy. I will definitely pick this brand up again.
Eve N.
Eve N.

The cookies and cream flavor was definitely one of the sweetest ice creams I've ever tasted. Almost to the point where it seemed too sweet which is not something I say often having a huge sweet tooth! It's delicious but smaller serving sizes are a must unless you want to end up with a tummy ache. I received two coupons to try mayfield ice cream for free from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Justin D.
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC

I LOVE ice cream, and cookies and cream is one of my favorites, so I was SO excited to get the chance to take part in the Mayfield VoxBox and use one of my coupons for a free container of Mayfield Cookies & Cream ice cream! If you like cookies & cream this is definitely worth buying! It's rich and creamy without being too rich and has the right amount of sweetness and ample chunks of cookies.
Kailea B.
Kailea B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Cookies and Cream ice cream is my favorite flavor and I only get Mayfield. It is so soft and creamy and not a pain to try to scoop out of the carton. It has the perfect amount of cookies, some brands don't have enough and some have way too many. Mayfield is the only brand that I buy because it is such good quality at a great price.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.
Harrisonburg, VA

Cookies and Cream is so good! The perfect treat on a summer day! Creamy delicious vanilla ice cream with bites of chocolate sandwich cookies in every bite. I did receive this product at no charge to me from Influenster, but I would definitely buy it again. I loved the chocolate chip cookie dough as well - another great flavor!
Lowanda J.
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC

I received a Mayfield coupon, courtesy of Influenster, and it has been one of the best treats yet! Mayfield is not my usual choice, but that has now changed. The creamy, smooth taste of Cookies and Cream...Oh My! This ice cream is delicious so you better run out there and buy yourself some! Thanks Influenster! :)
Stockbridge, GA

I love this ice cream, it's so rich and creamy. I enjoy it the most because the cookies are very chunky inside. I ate this gir my birthday because it's my favorite ice cream ever. It's really one of my top five favorite ice creams. I would like for them to add nuts to this that would fe awesome.
Emily M.
Emily M.

I received coupons for this product in the Vox box! This is a wonderful ice cream. There is so much cookie in this and I love that! I'm lactose intolerant but shockingly this ice cream hasn't been an issue for me. The price is kind of high but I feel like Harris Teeter has it on special often.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Raleigh, NC

Creamy, rich, and smooth flavor and ice cream . It scooped so well, no effort at all. Just amazingly yummy ice cream. I absolutely love this flavor and so did my taste buds!
I found this at my local Lowe's Foods finally, and used my complimentary coupons I received from influenster.
Stockbridge, GA

Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?

Join Now