BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Perry M.
dayton
Another of Mayfields best flavors! We buy it at Walmart or foodcity it is around $4 so it's a decent price. I know we will continue to buy it! And would recommend it for sure.
Alle J.
Somerset KY
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Amazing! Makes me want some right now as I write this review! Very inexpensive and very good flavor. Not on the healthy side for anyone, but hey, every now and then we all need a treat! Absolutely would recommend this to any ice cream junkie!
Adrienne B.
My mouth is watering just thinking about this ice cream! Cookies and Creme is my favorite! I also am a big texture person and the ice cream is the perfect amount of sweet, creamy and hard if that makes since!
Leah R.
I would rate this 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🙌🏾. This ice cream is easy to prepare and tastes so much better in an ice cream cone. It is healthy due to the fact it’s produced by Mayfield. I would most definitely buy this product again 😄
Tyler H.
Pretty good ice cream for the price. Is almost always on sale at Food City during their midnight madness sales. It is only second to blue bell cookie dough ice cream. Overall a very rich and tasty treat!
Taylor G.
Yummmmy!! I love me some cookies & Creme IceCream!! Chunks of Oreo cookies in a bomb mayfield IceCream.. You can't beat it. I've grown up on mayfield & Blue Bell here in the South & it's just a staple for us! I'd recommend to anyone who loves ice cream!!
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
This ice cream is so yummy. 😍 Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor. It probably isn’t the most healthy ice cream but it certainly is the most tasty. I buy this all the time as it is my favorite and always recommend it!
Trinity S.
athens, GA
I love Mayfield cookie and creams ice cream. I've tried other brands but they can not compare to mayfield. Mayfield has this creamy taste that will always take you away. I getting hungry just writing about it now
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
We don't always keep ice cream in the house, but when we do we buy Mayfield a good portion of the time! We like how creamy and smooth the flavor is! It's a good value and we'd recommend it to others.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have to admit I almost polished off this entire carton by myself. This is one of the few ice creams where you get big chunks of cookie. I like to top mine with caramel sauce. My favorite guilty pleasure.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Is this a regional brand