Mayfield Cookies and Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Is this a regional brand
Does anyone know if this brand offers cookies and cream with nuts?
Start your review of Mayfield Cookies and Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kristina H.
Raleigh, NC
Mayfield Cookies and Cream uploaded by Kristina H.
Creamy, rich, and smooth flavor and ice cream . It scooped so well, no effort at all. Just amazingly yummy ice cream. I absolutely love this flavor and so did my taste buds! I found this at my local Lowe's Foods finally, and used my complimentary coupons I received from influenster.
Jenny C.
Asheville, NC
Mayfield Cookies and Cream uploaded by Jenny C.
Love this ice cream and brand. Great quality and taste! I would definitely recommend. Perfect for a movie night at home.
Courtney W.
Oneida, TN
This is my favorite ice cream! Seriously could eat this for breakfast lunch and dinner!
Katrina L.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Kroger
My whole family love this ice cream so much that we have to buy more than one. I don't buy Mayfield often because of the cost but if I can find a good deals on it, I will buy and stack a few in my freezer. This ice cream is the most requested in my family. We also make milkshake out of it.
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE ice cream, and cookies and cream is one of my favorites, so I was SO excited to get the chance to take part in the Mayfield VoxBox and use one of my coupons for a free container of Mayfield Cookies & Cream ice cream! If you like cookies & cream this is definitely worth buying! It's rich and creamy without being too rich and has the right amount of sweetness and ample chunks of cookies.
Ariana T.
Cumming, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great ice cream. The texture and flavor is wonderful. I’m a big cookies and cream fan and this ice cream is a solid option.
Teresa A.
Lancing, TN
There is no ice cream compared to this. If you don’t have mayfield in your area you need some sent to u!
Page D.
Easley, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nobody beats mayfield. They have the best. I love the cookies and cream. It’s just the right amount of cookies to ice cream. The flavor is rich and creamy. I always want to try another flavor but always end up with this one. You won’t be disappointed!
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mayfield is the ONLY brand of ice cream that I like from the store.  I feel like the taste far exceeds any other brand.  It's my go to and I'm not switching, lol :)
Krista R.
Fort Mill, SC
Purchased at: Publix
My husband and I love this ice cream! The cookies are delicious and are never soggy from the ice cream. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes I wish it had more cookies in it. You can’t go wrong with getting this ice cream!