Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream!
Dawn C.
Fort Mill, SC
First time mayfield customer. perfect chocolate flavor. creamy and delicious. love it and would definitely buy again!!
Jamie K.
Los angeles, CA
Nice chocolate flavor without being too rich. It's not as creamy as other brands but pretty great for the cost value.
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
This is a great choice for good old fashioned chocolate ice cream. It’s soft creamy texture makes it perfect for on top of a one. Yumm!
Vilma A.
Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream uploaded by Vilma A.
Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream uploaded by Vilma A.
Purchased at: Publix
This chocolate ice cream is rich and super creamy. The flavor is strong and delicious. I love having a bowl as is or making things like ice cream cakes with it!
Jazzmyne W.
Minneapolis, MN
This brand is the best and my favorite brand of ice cream. Natural flavors and very smooth. I've been a Mayfield consumer for years and I show no signs of stopping. You can't go wrong with Mayfield.
Melody R.
I literally have this In my fridge right now! It's a delicious, creamy, (Super SMOOTH), chocolate ice cream! I'm a chocolate lover (I love anything chocolate) and I would recommend it to other chocolate lovers!
MONEKA S.
Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream uploaded by MONEKA S.
My family cant get enough of Mayfield Chocolate Ice Cream, they can go through a box in one day!!! The smooth taste of chocolate is delicious with some chocolate syrup & whipped cream!! We haven't found another brand out there that has the same chocolate taste as Mayfields!!! I received the product using your Mayfield coupon courtesy of Influenster!
Kerri C.
Bristow, VA
This is the best chocolate ice cream ever! It's creamy and yummy. We go through so many of these containers. I haven't found any Mayfield ice cream that wasn't delicious. Thanks for letting me try it for free with my coupon courtesy of Influenster! I've bought so many since I got my free one!
Gabby Y.
Norfolk, VA
Seriously the best chocolate ice cream I have ever had! I got this and the Vanilla Bean flavor with the free product coupons I got in my #MayfieldSummer VoxBox and I'm so glad I did! Even without coupons the ice cream is a great price with great flavor, not too rich or overpowering. Perfect for a milkshake!
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Sent to me free from Influenster but couldn't find Malt Shop flavor on Influenster even though I scanned it. I really liked the Malt Shop flavor and it even had malt balls throughout it to add some excitement to the ice cream. Very creamy and tasted like quality ice cream

Looking for your answer?