Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream uploaded by Cheyenne B.Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream uploaded by MONEKA S.Mayfield Chocolate Select Ice Cream uploaded by Belmarie M.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Birthday cake is my favorite flavor of all time and mayfield makes the best! I grew up on mayfield brand and it’s super cream and smooth. I could aalwyss find the best flavors anywhere I went! Too bad they don’t have it out in Utah!
Kelsey S.
Ironton
Mayfield chocolate ice cream is the only ice cream I’ll buy for my home. It’s by far the best! It stays soft, and can easily be scooped as soon as it’s taken from the freezer. The creamy goodness isn’t too sweet, but it’s just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth and smooth a sore throat.
Megan C.
Chattanooga, TN
Anyone who doesn't have Mayfield in their town is missing out on the best dairy products EVER. I love Mayfield!!! I have been eating Mayfield chocolate ice cream since I was a small child. Mayfield chocolate ice cream is creamy and so rich, and does not compare at all to any other chocolate ice cream brands I have had.
Becky M.
I absolutely love this ice cream.  The flavors from this company are great and they are delicious. I eat ice cream at least once a week and this kind is a go-to. It is extremely affordable and available at many retailers. I would recommend this to others!
Misty S.
Tried and true! The good old fashioned chocolate is the best flavor out there. I am a big participant of having all natural easily pronounced ingredients and mayfield gives me that. I like know and understanding what I am eating as well as feeding my family.
Melody R.
I literally have this In my fridge right now! It's a delicious, creamy, (Super SMOOTH), chocolate ice cream! I'm a chocolate lover (I love anything chocolate) and I would recommend it to other chocolate lovers!
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Mayfield has the BEST chocolate ice cream! I normally buy it ALL THE TIME!! The great chocolate flavour it has makes anybody happy! It’s so delicious and creamy goodness! I will always buy mayfield a chocolate ice cream!
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
My husband told me about this ice cream and said it was the best he's ever had. I didn't think he was serious but then I tried it. It is amazing. It's so soft and taste so fresh. Where we live you can only buy it at Winn Dixie so we make a special trip for it.
Jessica J.
We thoroughly enjoy the Mayfield chocolate ice cream. We frequently use this ice cream in our milkshakes. My kids would definitely use this every day if they could. It is super delicious and very affordable.
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This Ice cream is so creamy and rich. I love the chocolate flavor! It goes great with warm apple pies. I could eat out of the whole box by myself. Although it's not the healthiest it doesn't make you run to drink water after eating