Mayfield Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream, 1.75 qt

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy – with no artificial growth hormones - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious.

Mayfield’s genuine southern homemade taste can be served from a bowl, or mixed with your favorite toppings to create a delicious ice cream sundae. However you choose to enjoy Mayfield, you can be sure that our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfield Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream, 1.75 qt!
How would you rate this product?
Jackson, SC
I am a big fan of rocky road and thought I would enjoy this flavor just as much so I purchased this combination for the first time. It was good, but the combination of just chocolate ice cream and marshmallow falls flat compared to rocky road with the addition of nuts.
Dayton, TN
I absolutely love all Mayfield Ice Cream .. I couldn't choose one flavor I love just about all flavors! Mayfield's products are delicious and I wouldn't purchase anything else unless I had to!
Hayesville, NC
This is heaven in ice cream form. I have a weekends for plopping down on the couch and having a big bowl of chocolate marshmallow ice cream. It's a nightly ritual
Chapin, SC
I tried this recently and it was really great! The chocolate was very creamy and the marshmallow was.. well... marshmallowy xD I honestly wish there was more marshmallow in it, but it might have just been my box's batch that didn't have a lot. I love it though and am buying some more this weekend.
This is the perfect blend of marshmallow and chocolate in ice cream form. First, for me, there is NO better chocolate ice cream than Mayfield. None. Then to add the beautiful goodness of marshmallow to it is pure perfection. It's the perfect treat when those children have pushed that last button and jumped on the last nerve AND then the husband comes along to ask for something. Just take the box, a spoon, and hide. You deserve it.
Ellijay, GA
Mayfield chocolate marshmallow is what I go for when a rocky road is all sold out. It's got great flavor and it is relatively cheap. My only complaint with the product is that it is way too susceptible to freezer burn. If you don't eat ice cream fast, this might not be best for you!
Newport News, VA
Out of all of the ice creams I've tried in my life this is probably my absolute favorite! It's so good and has so many flavored to choose from. I will be buying this again I'm no time!!! I really recommend this
Chickamauga, GA
This ice cream is beyond decadent. It's heavenly. The marshmallow part is so light and creamy. The chocolate part is very rich. It will cure any sweet tooth.
ANDERSONVILLE, TN
Mayfield Chocolate Marshmallow needs more mashmallow flavoring.  It just tastes like chocolate to me.  Although, chocolate is good.
Dallas, GA
My whole family loves this. My son requested it so we tried it. It tastes great, is creamy and from a brand we love. I buy a new container once a week.

Looking for your answer?