Mayfield Butter Pecan Ice Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Do you prefer ice cream in a cone or a dish?
Start your review of Mayfield Butter Pecan Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tuscumbia, AL
Honestly you can't go wrong with any flavor of Mayfield! They are all delicious! The price is great and you can get at any store usually! We have purchased Mayfield numerous of times! I would suggest this product to everyone!
Knoxville , TN
If you are a fan of butter pecan ice cream, Mayfield is the way to go. I have some in my freezer right now. It's my go to dessert. The taste is so buttery and creamy. It is not thin or lacking flavor like some brands. They don't slack on pecans either. This ice cream always reminds me of my childhood.
Athens, GA
Best, most flavor filled butter pecan ice cream around! It had a rich, silky, sweet and buttery vanilla churn with crunchy and salty pecan chunks! There were whole and partial pieces in it. I buy this flavor and brand ice cream all the time...
My favorite ice cream I love this , I can't stop at one serving , I guess it would not be healthy to keep around it's so addictive, great flavor, but of corse butter pecan is a great flavor , I buy this all the time .
Butter Pecan is my favorite flavor of ice cream, so I am very picky when it comes to different brands. Mayfield has very good (if not the best) butter pecan around. If you love this flavor I'd highly recommend you try this brand!
Somerset, KY
This is my go to Ice cream! Seems like we always have some handy! My dad started biting it when I was younger and I guess the tradition has just stuck around because we keep some in the freezer at all times! It’s so delicious!
Silverdale, WA
Omgggg this is one of my favorite ice cream flavors! My husband bought a small one and I was going to just take a bite or two but I just kept eating it until I hit the bottom oops. So good!!!
Monroe , NC
Hands down best pecan icecream I've ever had you can taste the butter in it. It's rich and I always go beach for seconds. I never buy another brand since trying this one. Also love that Sunday's paper has coupons for it.
Section
I would choose this flavor and brand of ice cream any day over any other. I love the creamy texture and how it melts away in your mouth leaving behind the buttery goodness of crunchy pecans. Best brand and flavor by far
Jacksonville , AR
This is my favorite ice cream & one of my favorite flavors! My mom used to buy this for me all the time and got me obsessed with it! It's very cheap and tastes amazing! You need to try it you won't regret it