Mayfield Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Christain S.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

• Do you prefer ice cream in a cone or a dish?3 Answers
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
The taste of this ice cream is out of this world. It has an ample amount if pecans, and has a sweet subtle butterscotch flavor. It's super creamy, and surprisingly easy to scoop. The package comes with plastic over the top, along with the lid- so extra fresh. I love this ice cream! #GotItFree #Contest #MayfieldSummer
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
atlantic, NC
I love Mayfield's butter Pecan Icecream! It has the perfect flavor like I bought it right out of a specialty ice cream shop. I like that it taste soft served as well, I don't think you could ever go wrong with this ice cream. You can taste Butter, pecan's and a rich vanilla ice cream, its the perfect snack.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I bought this with my #mayfieldsummer ice cream scoop voxbox thanks to influenster! It's my new favorite brand to purchase butter pecan with! It's super creamy and delicious and I can't wait to use my second coupon to try out another flavor and beat the heat this summer 😍
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
This ice cream is now my absolute favorite. Super creamy and full of flavor. The calorie intake wasn't too bad for something that tastes so delicious. I received this product using my Mayfield coupon courtesy of Influenster. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Christine S.
Christine S.
This is my favorite Mayfield ice cream. The flavor is somewhat unique as the ice cream had a buttery flavor. The only negatives would be that the texture is on par with Breyer's and there are few pecans
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
So delicious. Butter pecan is one of my favorite ice cream flavor. So nice and creamy. Perfect for a hot summers day. Nothing beats ice cream in the summer.
Kimmi G.
Kimmi G.
Jesup
Foodie Expert
Mayfield Ice Cream is amazing. It doesn’t seem to get as hard in the freezer as some brands do so it’s easier to serve. The flavors are awesome and this Butter Peacan is off the chain! It’s also less expensive than some of those fancy brands, so don’t let the low price fool you...Mayfield Ice Cream is delicious!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
If you are a fan of butter pecan ice cream, Mayfield is the way to go. I have some in my freezer right now. It's my go to dessert. The taste is so buttery and creamy. It is not thin or lacking flavor like some brands. They don't slack on pecans either. This ice cream always reminds me of my childhood.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Athens, GA
Best, most flavor filled butter pecan ice cream around! It had a rich, silky, sweet and buttery vanilla churn with crunchy and salty pecan chunks! There were whole and partial pieces in it. I buy this flavor and brand ice cream all the time...
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
Foodie Expert
Butter pecan is one of the best ice creams there are in my opinion! Mayfield has perfected it when it comes to this flavor! The pecans are big and not crushed to where you can't taste it! If your a pecan person you will love this ice cream!
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
Do you prefer ice cream in a cone or a dish?