Mayfield Butter Pecan Ice Cream

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Do you prefer ice cream in a cone or a dish?
Start your review of Mayfield Butter Pecan Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Angela L.
Longs, SC
Ok listen this ice cream right here is the s**t. It is so good. I never heard of it until I moved to South Carolina. It is so creamy and delicious lots of pecans. I can't tell you how good it is you need to try it for yourself!! It's worth every dime trust me....
Peachie S.
Pensacola
I am a butter pecan nut and Mayfield is ok. It could definitely add more nuts and it would be better. I have had better butter pecan with other brands.
Brianna D.
Marietta, GA
This flavor is not my favorite from Mayfield. This is my favorite flavor or ice cream but I have had better from other ice cream brands.
takesha W.
Savannah, GA
One if my favorite flavors and especially by this brand. The vanilla is soo creamy and melts away. The pecans are fresh and never taste gritty or dirty.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
OMG!!!!! I LOVEEEEE THIS ICECREAM. This is my FAVORITE ice cream. It's creamy and vanilla with my favorite nuts in it Walnuts it is the best ice cream. Love it.
Kessie C.
Lithonia
Very creamy with that awesome salty and sweet combination. The pecans are still a bit crunchy and fresh tasting althought its buried in vanilla yumminess!
Christine S.
This is my favorite Mayfield ice cream. The flavor is somewhat unique as the ice cream had a buttery flavor. The only negatives would be that the texture is on par with Breyer's and there are few pecans
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
I love Mayfield's butter Pecan Icecream! It has the perfect flavor like I bought it right out of a specialty ice cream shop. I like that it taste soft served as well, I don't think you could ever go wrong with this ice cream. You can taste Butter, pecan's and a rich vanilla ice cream, its the perfect snack.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Mayfield Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Christain S.
The taste of this ice cream is out of this world. It has an ample amount if pecans, and has a sweet subtle butterscotch flavor. It's super creamy, and surprisingly easy to scoop. The package comes with plastic over the top, along with the lid- so extra fresh. I love this ice cream! #GotItFree #Contest #MayfieldSummer
Morgan M.
Moncure, NC
This ice cream is now my absolute favorite. Super creamy and full of flavor. The calorie intake wasn't too bad for something that tastes so delicious. I received this product using my Mayfield coupon courtesy of Influenster. I will definitely be buying this product again.