Mayfield Brown Cow Vanilla Ice Cream - 6ct

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

When I was a kid, I ate Brown Cows.  Is the same company?  It would have been in the 60's and 70's
Start your review of Mayfield Brown Cow Vanilla Ice Cream - 6ct!
Sara V.
Macon, GA
Yum!!! These are some of the best Ice cream bars out there! I love vanilla and chocolate!
Angie M.
Gaylesville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely yummy. They're also one of the favorites for all my grandchildren, these and fruit Popsicles. Mayfield is one of my favorite brands of ice cream.
Stacie S.
At first I only bought this flavor because of the name... Cows are my favorite animal, I buy almost everything that says cow. Anyways, after trying this flavor I have to say ITS AMAZING!!!! It's so creamy and delicious mi recommend this to any ice cream or cow lover.
Danielle B.
Palatka, FL
My family likes these ice cream treats! They have a nice taste to them and do not melt super fast. The box only has six in it but the price is not bad. These go on sale a lot at our local winn Dixie.
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I received coupons for Mayfield ice cream in my voxbox. I chose this Mayfield Brown Cows ice cream- it's delicious! Very creamy and the chocolate is rich and natural tasting. It's also great in the carton and in milk shakes! One of my favorite flavors. Nice and sweet and great creamy (not icy) texture. Yum!
Beth M.
Dunlap, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up in Tennessee and mayfield brown cows were a staple in every home. They are rich, creamy, delicious and perfect!
Juanita M.
Stigler, OK
Mayfield is the best ice cream you will ever put into your face. I have been to their dairy and it is cleaner than most clean rooms at a hospital. The employees are happy to be there and proud of the product they make and their work environment as well. Family owned dairy.
charity B.
Evans, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Love these for a cool afternoon treat! Quality ingredients that bring me right back to my childhood summers!
Teresa W.
Morristown, TN
My family loves Mayfield ice cream; they are always scrambling to get it when I bring it home
Lindsay P.
Henagar, AL
I’m obsessed with brown cows! Especially on these hot summer days when I want something cold!!