Mayfield Blueberry Cream Pie Ice Cream, 1 pt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfield Blueberry Cream Pie Ice Cream, 1 pt!
How would you rate this product?
Ashton K.
Dillon, CO
I'm a die hard fan of strawberry cheesecake but I finally decoded to change it up. This flavor is awesome! The sugar pie pieces added a good bit of sweetness to the somewhat bitter taste that blueberries have. It was comparable to the cake bites in my favorite ice cream. I would highly recommend.
Hannah P.
Chattanooga, TN
One of my favorite mayfield ice cream flavors! I would recommend this to anyone who likes blueberries and cheesecake! The taste is true to the description! Will be buying this flavor again and again
Miranda R.
Greenville , SC
This is a really good flavor. Super smooth and not too sweet. I like the fact that it keeps for a while
shanay Z.
Tazewell, TN
This bus my all time favorite. But it is so hard to find they need these in all stores. Seriously amazing best I've cream ever!!
Tiffany M.
Hiawassee, GA
Favorite ice cream ever. It tastes soo good , its the best ice cream ice tasted so far. I especially love the shortbread pieces
Brandie N.
fort walton beach
I absolutely LOVE this flavor. None of the knockoffs come close to this rich blueberry flavor! We are Mayfield kind of people at our house!
Ashley K.
Atlanta, GA
I️ love mayfield ice cream. But this looks better than it actually is in my opinion. Not bad but will not be getting again
Brittany J.
This is so good, it has a lot of favor to it and it’s easy to prepare. I love anything about it, it similar to a cookie it’s not healthy at all but it’s really good. You can buy it at any store, I highly recommend this ice cream.
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
If your looking for something delicious but a little different, this is your ice cream. It has a really delicious pie filling taste with bits of pie crust. It’s like having a piece of pie with ice cream but it’s already mixed together!
Jessica D.
La Follette, TN
Ohhhhh myyyy gooosh!!! My favorite ice cream of all time. It has texture with the pie crust... it has a little sour bite with the blueberry... and sweetness from the vanilla ice cream!!! It is the perfect mixture and no one makes Ice cream like mayfield...

Looking for your answer?