BY MAYFIELD

Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
I absolutely love this ice cream. It makes for a great afternoon treat on hot days. It’s worth spending the few extra bucks to buy mayfield ice cream. They always have the best. I would recommend it to everyone!
Guadalupe F.
fairburn
This is my all time favorite ice cream I spunky change it for nothing. I only buy one each week it's really healthy cause of the nuts. I totally repeat it every time just sometimes don't have enough money.
Elizabeth T.
I love love love ice cream so no ice cream will ever get a bad review from me. This brand is a good brand of ice cream but I normally get other brands just because it's cheaper. It's great with brownies and hot chocolate syrup. (:
Kayla C.
London, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan out nuts so I love it it's not too hard to scoop out but it does get freezer burnt pretty quick but it tasted great it's not hard to get out it could use more nuts but that's my opinion
Elisha G.
Charlotte, nc
You can never go wrong with this option. It's great to keep on hand. My fiancé loves ice cream and we often have multiple options in the fridge, this is definitely one.
Ronald D.
Atlanta
If you like chunky ice cream then this is just for you. The crunch of the walnut combined with the flavor of the ice cream is delicious.
Sabrina B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this ice cream. First time trying it, didn't tgink i was fone like it but my family and I all enjoyed it. Will purchase again
Keshia D.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to when I want me some walnuts and ice cream at the same time. I absolutely love it and just can't get enough of it.
Ty C.
I love mayfield! I moved to the north a couple years ago and was very depressed when I found out they don't have mayfield!
Margarette J.
Perdido
Creamy not too sweet. The walnuts are tender Ice cream to savor! Homemade tasting no ice crystals form in this ice cream
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazing, amazing, amazing !!! The best ice cream ever ! All my friends and family love it!!! Vanilla flavor is the best and really delicious 😄😍