BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
I honestly thought that this ice cream was terrible. I've never had such a terrible brand of ice cream. The ice cream tasted super chalky and gritty. I purchased the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and the turtle tracks ice cream, both the same chalky texture, so I don't think that it was a manufacturer error. Another thing about this ice cream brand was that it was so hard to find! I had to go to 3 different stores to find it. When the ice cream melts, it's the consistency of milk, I don't know if there is even real cream in the ice cream. I would not purchase this again. I received a voucher that covered up to $6 for this ice cream from Influenster. The ice cream was priced at $6.50, so I had to pay the remainder. This is my honest review.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
I got to try this ice cream for free thanks to Influenster, and I couldn't be happier! I got two free coupons, and they were on sale at the store, buy one get one free. So I got two cartons, used one coupon, and only paid 12 cents in tax. :) I got extreme moose tracks and cookie dough, and both were delicious!! They both had a good texture, and were just all around delicious. I plan on getting some more this weekend!
Julia K.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
Banana split without all the work! I have to say, I'm a fan of every Mayfield Ice Cream flavor I've tried, and not picky about ice cream in general. But banana split is hands down one of my favorites. I can indulge and not feel bad about it because, fruit! I received this product for free thanks to a coupons provided by influenster.
LaWanda B.
LaWanda B.
Ottawa , WV
Foodie Expert
I tried Mayfield for the first time and the flavor I tried was Peach Frozen Yogurt. I really didn't like it when I first started eating but now I love it and thy have so many different flavors and varieties. I look forward to trying other flavors. I will definitely be recommending!!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
Love the mint chocolate chip flavor! I am going to try them all! So far so good creamy and delicious. Not too heavy but packed with flavor! I love this and these deal at Harris teeter is perfection! I would recommend this ice cream to everyone around!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Wilmington, NC
I received a free coupon from Influenster. We got Moose Tracks, which is our favorite ice cream!! Cannot beat the creamy vanilla, peanut butter cups and the delicious fudge swirled in! We all love this ice cream. Kiddo and mommy approved ;)
Monica D.
Monica D.
Wake Forest, NC
I received a free coupon for any Mayfield ice cream courtesy of Influenster. It was a great treat for our family! My kids loved it! Mayfield has a great taste and is super creamy! Can't wait to try another great flavor.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Charlotte, Nc
At first I didn't think I was going to like this ice cream. But as soon as the spoon hit my tongue I was in heaven. All this flavors worked together so well. If you like banana splits you differently should try this!!
tara h.
tara h.
Monroe, NC
Banana split is my favorite Mayfield flavor!! Absolutely delicious, how can you go wrong with banana ice cream with chocolate syrup and chunks of pineapple, cherries and nuts, I could eat this everyday!
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Jamestown, NC
I got this ice cream courtesy of the FREE coupon from Influenster. Seriously one of the best ice creams I've ever had. Thick and creamy. Just the perfect amount of flavor. I'll definitely get it again.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL
Foodie Expert
Where do they sell this brand?
Brittney W.