BY MAYFAIR SOAP FOUNDRY

Gently exfoliate away rough, dry skin with softening Mayfair Soap Foundry Sugar Scrub in Grapefruit Bergamot. Natural pumice and delicate sugar crystals smooth skin to reveal a youthful glow while the essence of sweet citrus indulges the senses. Enjoy a serene pause as you pamper your posh self in Mayfair Soap Foundry. Paraben and phthalate-free Not tested on animals Made in the USA Thanks to your Mayfair purchase, a charitable donation will be made to help improve the quality of life & health for kids & families around the U.S. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Review (1)
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
THE WORST.
I usually use Tree Hut scrub (which I LOVE) once a week before I self tan so I can even everything out. I was already at Target and I didn't feel like going to Ulta where I usually buy Tree Hut, (my Target doesn't carry Tree Hut) So I looked around and found this one. I decided to try it, because how bad can a body scrub actually be? THIS ONE IS HORRIBLE. It's too creamy and doesn't scrub anything. It also separates and leaves chunks laying around my shower. It honestly feels like a creamy body wash and did nothing to help even out my self tan. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN. It makes me so sad that I even wasted money on this.