Mayfair Soap Foundry sea lily jasmine body wash/bubble bath 16 oz uploaded by Cécile F.

BY MAYFAIR SOAP FOUNDRY

Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Wash / Bubble Bath in luscious Sea Lily Jasmine is the only thing you'll need to float away to relaxation heaven. Drips of our pearlescent formula gently cleanse the skin and also bubble up the tub as you pamper your posh self in Mayfair Soap Foundry. Paraben and phthalate-free Not tested on animals Made in the USA Thanks to your Mayfair purchase, a charitable donation will be made to help improve the quality of life & health for kids & families around the U.S. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Cécile F.
Love the smell! I also have the moisturizer so I definitely can have the smell on me all day long ! A never liked the bottle format without an easy dispenser but that's fine I can get over it !
Amber C.
San Antonio
I got this product a couple of days ago, and I must say, I love it ! It smells fresh and just glides over my skin like angel wings. Also, it is not tested on animals! So who can't love it!?