Mayfair Soap Foundry sea lily jasmine body soufflé 12 oz uploaded by Shari B.Mayfair Soap Foundry sea lily jasmine body soufflé 12 oz uploaded by Shinee V.

BY MAYFAIR SOAP FOUNDRY

Fluffed and decadent, Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Soufflé in luscious Sea Lily Jasmine is a feather light moisturizer whipped with nourishing ingredients like Cocoa Butter and Sunflower Oil to replenish skin's natural moisture. Wrap yourself daily in the soft embrace of our conditioning formula as you pamper your posh self in Mayfair Soap Foundry. Paraben and phthalate-free Not tested on animals Made in the USA Thanks to your Mayfair purchase, a charitable donation will be made to help improve the quality of life & health for kids & families around the U.S. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I got a deluxe sample of this in the Target advent calendar and smells great! It's lightly scented so its not overwhelming. I use a few times a day to keep my hands soft and hydrated during these cold months. I would probably buy again in the full size version if I needed more lotion.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I purchased this product from Dirt Cheap for about $3. It was a great buy! This is a great moisturizer and it has the best smell! It smells clean and slightly floral but definitely not an overwhelming scent. I love putting some on before bed to help hydrate my skin.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
This lotion has the most beautiful scent. The product itself is nice a creamy and easy to rub into the skin. It does not feel greasy at all and seems to be pretty hydrating so far! I would definitely purchase this product again and I most likely will once I run out!
Shinee V.
Portland, OR
Love the name and the product itself! I purchased this from Target due to super dried skin. Oh I love it! It's super light weight and it leaves the skin feeling moisturized and soft. I've only used it twice and my skin is great as new! I'd totally recommend this to anyone who needs moisture but wants something that's not sticky feeling.
For any disclaimer out there, this photo is owned by me. Thank you!