Mayfair Games Trambahn Board Game

by Mayfair Games

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfair Games Trambahn Board Game!
I love this game! All the thought production, time and energy put into making it. All th art work and strategy to making it the perfect way. I love playing it for hours and it doesnt get old. All my friends and family love to play this with me and especially on family nights or holidays! Overall I highly recommend!
Philadelphia, PA
Excelente para ejercitar nuestra y nuestra habilidades mental ya que se necesita memorización para jugar este juego
Royse City, TX
The game is a fun strategy game. It feels more like a simplified ticket to ride in some respects, but can also get complicated. I like the semi-fast-play that eventually happens as you go on. It's affordable and easy to learn and pick up. I'd recommend it for family game nights.
Tulsa, OK
I loved it and so does my 3 1/2 year old we play it all the time together makes her happy and makes mama happy seeing those smiles ❤️ 😍
ciudad de Mexico
Recomendable para aprender mucho sobre otras historias es muy imaginativo y divertido
Villas
I have played this game a few times, but i can say that it is an excellent game and very entertaining for a boring afternoon. Its theme makes it more attractive to any type of audience, wich is highly recommended when venturing into a game.
I highly recommended it, especially for children because it has the charasteristic of entertaining and teaching.
Quite a good a game, very enjoyable. Could spend hours playing. Not too expensive. Would recommend to people who are a fan of the Mayfair games. Me and my family play it quite a lot. My eldest son enjoys it.
graz
A really fun game to play with friends and family, a great option for old and young. Not too complecated to explain.

Looking for your answer?