Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesGamesMayfair Games
The Settlers of Catan Fourth Edition Card Game

Mayfair Games The Settlers of Catan Fourth Edition Card Game

by Mayfair Games

This "the settlers of catan" 5/6 player extension adds depth and complexity to the settlers of catan game you already own; you get to include more players and more scenarios. It comes with tiles, resource cards, development cards and components such as settlements, villages and roads for 2 additional players. Each player controls a group of settlers exploring and taming the uncharted lands of catan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfair Games The Settlers of Catan Fourth Edition Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
great game , interesting , great conversation starter ,not easy at first :) in reviews
Philip T.
Greensboro, NC
Mayfair Games The Settlers of Catan Fourth Edition Card Game uploaded by Philip T.
Amazing game! Love the strategy and is great for larger groups of people. I’d def. recommend this game to all families, friends, and individual couples. Good for all ages and helpful to learn first game prior to merge!
Karly J.
Solon, OH
My husband and I are big game people! We love playing this with friends or even on our own. We are pretty competitive but always enjoy this game no matter who wins or loses! It’s definitely a favorite of ours.
Paulynn  B.
Carmel, IN
This is a great game. As self described board game geeks, we find this game a great starter play. It’s easy to teach new board gamers and can last about an hour. I do not recommend for people that are unwilling to trade or get emotional about losing 😂
Nazo A.
Chalmette, LA
I had never heard of this game before my niece requested it for Christmas. However, after having played it, I was a convert. Like a good muppet movie, this game could be played by a young person in a simple way or enjoyed by adults at a more sophisticated level .board games are good gift for Christmas.
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
Loveee who doesn’t love a good game! Love all of settlers games. Can be kinda pricy for the board games
Romina G.
Katonah, NY
I love play Catan with my friends, is the best play !!!Forever will be the best game to compete Love it! Because we never finished playing haha
Rissa D.
Catan is a wonderful boardgame, easily my favorite of all time. A win has to do with initial placement and luck. Great family game that is easy to pick up the rules on. Have a family night and sit down to play.
Gillian W.
Madison, WI
I appreciate that this game has been a gateway game for so many people to play much better games. However, I just think there’s way too much luck associated with the outcome of this game, which knocks it down a few points for me. Hard to stay engaged when the die rolls are just not going how you want. Anyway, worth playing if you’re just getting into games, but definitely check out some of the more quality stuff out there once you start to understand mechanics.
Kara K.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband, friends, and I love playing this game. We play it a couple times a month and even have tournaments together. The only downside is it takes a bit of time to learn the game.
Olivia S.
Gilbert, AZ
Great game for older and engaged kids. This is one that takes a little while to explain, but then it's a lifetime of gameplay. We loved it when we were a young couple and I'm excited to get my children to play now that they are a little older. We keep coming back!

Looking for your answer?