MaybellineTouch of Light Luminizing Face Glow uploaded by Wajiha s.

BY MAYBELLINE

0.85 Fl oz 25 ml

Buy on Amazon
  • "like the way it makes my face look and feel. i recommend it to anybody who loves makeup" in 13 reviews
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This has a really pretty color and beautiful shimmer to it, however I don't know if I would use it with other foundation but particularly powders such as blush. It kind of acts weird on top of/with other products. I could see it working great in the summer if you were tan and just wanted a pop of shimmer but not a full face of makeup.
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am a sucker for anything that has luminizing claims to it. My skin is very dry which makes it dull so I appreciate all the help I can get. Not my favorite luminizing makeup I've tried but I do believe it's a good price.
Ashiya S.
This product is absolutely astonishing. I like to use this as a before prep for my face as a glowy look and it makes it look natural. It's easy to use and apply. As always I buy it from Walmart but I bet you can find it at and drugstore near you. Yes I would love to buy this product again. I highly recommend my girls to buy this if they're going for a nice natural, Suttle look.
Angela T.
washington
Love love love this is my daily primer I use for my everyday makeup look and I personally don't think you need all of those high end primers because this works perfectly because it makes your skin look flawless
Becca G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Want to shine to the gods? Achieve that with this product. It adds a beautiful slight shimmery finish, something that isn't too gritty. The undertones of champagne pearl are beautiful. It's definitely pigmented so don't go too crazy but don't be afraid to later on product either.
Erika M.
West Babylon, NY
I like this product I normally use a different brand but decided to try something new. My face is dry and it works well with it but doesn't last as long. It gives a nice glow. I would recommend to those who don't have a lot of dry skin
Kristen D.
Mobile, AL
I love this product! It made me look so good and I got a lot of compliments on it. I would buy it for my friends. It gave me a nice champagne undertone. It's very easy to apply and blend and I would recommend it to others.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
I had use this amazing product before and I don't regret, just because this one made my face so radiant and make it feel fresh and beautiful! And i would get over and over again! Because I love it! Yayyy
Nina G.
Warren, MI
The color doesn't really go with my skin and it feels kind of cakey. But the product is good and you only need a little bit to notice a difference. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend.
Georgia S.
Hartford
This High lighter is the bomb. It make your face glow. I love this High lighter. I encourage you to try this product for yourself to see how it works