Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Kristen C.
Kenai, AK
This product just didn't work for me. I know it depends on the person completely but I absolutely hated it. My lashes are impossible to curl and keep curled as it is but this mascara made it 10 times worse and just made them impossible. I personally wouldn't recommend.
Taylor Y.
The white shows through the black. Didn't much like this product for my lashes.
Bree B.
Holly Springs, NC
I found that this product to be very heavy on my eyelashes and it made my eyes very irritated and extremely itchy. the process of the two coats just took too much time. The product did not last long and by the end of an hour, I found the majority smudged under my eyes. The look of the lashes where very clumpy and was very messy.
Alexis a.
I remember the hype about this mascara and I had rather high expectations for it that were not met. It made more of a clumpy mess for a reasonable price more than anything. I didn't repurchase after and I don't really recommend it when it comes to mind .
Alyssa C.
Lawrence, KS
I definitely was disappointed by this mascara. Not a fan of the brush, the formula flakes off, I ended up returning to for a refund.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
For some reason I didn't like the outcome of this product. I think it was because after applying both dudes the eyelashes just looked nasty and you can tell it was a bunch of mascara applied even though it wasn't a lot maybe because it's two types.
Cynthia C.
This product was TEERIBLE!!! Use the white end as a base and then use the black end for the mascara. What you end up with is chunky looking lashes that you have to make sure are completely coated with black, otherwise you will have white lashes visible.
Horrible.
It was very clumpy edit didn't get my lashes attention it looked terrible because you couldn't notice I was wearing mascara besides the clubs
Deborah A.
Canyon Country, CA
Wasn't impressed with this mascara because it did not give my lashes any volume instead it made them super clumpy
Alejandra D.
Haines city
I tried this mascara but as soon as I put it on it made my lashes all clumped and it wasn't a good feeling at all.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.