Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Lacey W.
I really liked this product but it didn't seem to last very long. For the price I would have thought that I would have gotten more use out of it. I like that it is a 2 in one but I think that is where it lacks the space.
Alexis a.
I remember the hype about this mascara and I had rather high expectations for it that were not met. It made more of a clumpy mess for a reasonable price more than anything. I didn't repurchase after and I don't really recommend it when it comes to mind .
Jackie S.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
For some reason I didn't like the outcome of this product. I think it was because after applying both dudes the eyelashes just looked nasty and you can tell it was a bunch of mascara applied even though it wasn't a lot maybe because it's two types.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
I used this mascara a looooooooooonnnggggg time ago! But I do remember loving it, it made my lashes longer and more voluminous and I believe that was the only one I used for a really long time (while in high school)
Melissa L.
League City, TX
This mascara is amazing! This is probably my favorite mascara from Maybelline! I've used it so many times and it doesn't let me down. It gives you long lashes. Also it is affordable. I would buy this mascara again!
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I like it. My eyelashes are not as long but it made them a pretty good length. It's really easy to apply! I spent the whole day with it and didn't see much of a change just my eyelashes weren't curled anymore. But other than that it's a good mascara.
🔸Emily H.
arlington
This is the exact mascara I use and everyone always asks what mascara I use. Well here it's is! Maybelline is what I've always used. I get it at rite aid or Target. Doesn't flake off and washes off without ruining my lashes.
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
I love the fiber lashes. It really extends the length and gives the eye the extra pop!It doesn't clump nearly as much as some of the other false fiber lashes when the black mascara is applied. And for the price point, it's a good buy!!
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
Good product, but I feel that sometimes then it clumps up and isn't as good. I do however like to use this with other mascaras to help make my lashes look bolder and it works great. I love the way it helps with the color of my lashes and I do keep this product around the house.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.