Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by ­čöŞEmily H.
3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I really Love it! They make my lashes look naturally voluminous. Like all maybelline products, i highly recommend it
wendy G.
wendy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this mascara the only thing that I'm not so happy about is the primer side of it. The only reason I don't really like the primer side of it is because once I try to put on the black mascara you could still see some of the residue from the white primer.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Sunnyside, WA
This. Mascara makes my eyelashes super long!! And natural looking doesn't clump up!! I love it!!
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Review for: Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
This was the first mascara i bought. And i lo ve it because it makes my lashes look longer, really! I'm was very impressed it is a pretty product.
Allie E.
Allie E.
Review for: Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
This mascara clumps a little too much. I definitely wouldn't buy again. The white shows under the black.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
This stuff is great! I used to use this product when I first started wearing makeup. I love the primer first then the mascara..I used ti get asked if I wore false lashes. Definitely makes them look fuller/longer!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Review for: Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
I love how the primer and mascara are attached so you don't have to carry two tubes. The mascara is great and makes my eyelashes look really long.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
Banning, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Intense XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara Mascara 551 Very Black 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
Bought this at target and works just as good as any other brand mascara! Love it!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Lexington, KY
Really works. I didn't think I was going to like it because I bought it in a rush
Overland Park , KS
Great drugstore brand mascara. Really gets the job done for a reasonable price.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Marielbys A.