Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea V.
Doral, FL
This mascara greatly increases the volume of my eyelashes, so much so that sometimes I do not need to use false eyelashes. Only apply this product my eyelashes look longer and voluminous. I usually use several brands of mascara but this is one of my favorites and has a good price!
Samantha M.
I wish this wasn't discontinued. This XXL line from maybelline was the best mascara the world has ever seen. It was my holy grail along with many friends. Held curl, gave volume and length and wasn't a nightmare to remove. I wish this would come back!
Daph E.
Love love love this mascara! I always have at least one package of it in or around my vanity. I always get complemented on my seemingly endless lashes, when really it's the microfibers of step 1 that make my eyelashes seem much longer and fuller. I have it in Blackest Black and it never disappoints!
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
This is a great concept. I used to love this! The mascara always seemed to run out before the primer however. This was the first mascara primer I ever used but it isn't the best. The Manna one is the best I've tried so far.
Lacey W.
I really liked this product but it didn't seem to last very long. For the price I would have thought that I would have gotten more use out of it. I like that it is a 2 in one but I think that is where it lacks the space.
Jackie S.
I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this.
Alexis a.
I remember the hype about this mascara and I had rather high expectations for it that were not met. It made more of a clumpy mess for a reasonable price more than anything. I didn't repurchase after and I don't really recommend it when it comes to mind .
Melissa L.
This mascara is amazing! This is probably my favorite mascara from Maybelline! I've used it so many times and it doesn't let me down. It gives you long lashes. Also it is affordable. I would buy this mascara again!
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
I used this mascara a looooooooooonnnggggg time ago! But I do remember loving it, it made my lashes longer and more voluminous and I believe that was the only one I used for a really long time (while in high school)
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
For some reason I didn't like the outcome of this product. I think it was because after applying both dudes the eyelashes just looked nasty and you can tell it was a bunch of mascara applied even though it wasn't a lot maybe because it's two types.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.