Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanessa A.
Didn't really notice any length added and it makes your eyelashes super clump. Overall it was just a mess not worth your money or your time. It's a cool concept if only it had actually worked. I would rather spend a more money on something that didn't clump and actually made my eyelashes look better not worse.
Laura C.
Rapid City, SD
I love this mascara and for me the application brush is almost as important as the mascara itself-it's great. Clean application with no clumping and stays on with no flaking.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
This is a good fill-in mascara for when I run out of my good stuff. It's a bit drying for my taste and can be clumpy, so an eyelash brush is necessary, but I like the volumizing. The lengthening is pretty decent for a drugstore brand and it doesn't seem to smudge off. Definitely great for the price!
Hannah M.
This is such a good mascara! Gives the perfect amount of clumpy and still makes the lashes look sexy and full. This mascara gives me doe-eyed lashes, adding a sultry vibe. It's not super pricey and you can find it at target or any drug store. The primer side helps to make it easier to take off at the end of your night.
lauren v.
Hickory Hills, IL
First off I only use non waterproof . And this on stands up ... yes if I cry and rub my eyes it will come off but that never happens . lol but I have used this for years now and i love it . It dose not smell funny and that a plus for me . It makes my lashes looks great !
Dana E.
Runnemede, NJ
I love this mascara! Not only is it inexpensive which is always a plus but it also make a my lashes look great! I never have to worry about my eyelashes clumping together, and the microfiber wand makes my lashes so long! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately, but if you happen to see this mascara be sure to pick it up it is definitely worth the money!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I liked this mascara pretty well. I'm very picky about my mascara so, just because I didn't give it five stars doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't. I've literally probably tried every mascara out there. For a drug store brand it held up well. I would recommend it.
Cynthia C.
This product was TEERIBLE!!! Use the white end as a base and then use the black end for the mascara. What you end up with is chunky looking lashes that you have to make sure are completely coated with black, otherwise you will have white lashes visible.
Horrible.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
This mascara greatly increases the volume of my eyelashes, so much so that sometimes I do not need to use false eyelashes. Only apply this product my eyelashes look longer and voluminous. I usually use several brands of mascara but this is one of my favorites and has a good price!
Samantha M.
I wish this wasn't discontinued. This XXL line from maybelline was the best mascara the world has ever seen. It was my holy grail along with many friends. Held curl, gave volume and length and wasn't a nightmare to remove. I wish this would come back!
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.