Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melanie Z.
Cool concept but I don't see a difference in using two steps vs two coats of any regular mascara. It doesn't hold a curl so I wouldn't rebuy it. It's pretty average compared to all other drugstore mascaras.
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this product. It is very clumpy and it does not give your lashes length. I have long eye lashes and I think it made them shorter it climps them together and your lashes just can't get a break wearing this horrible mascara do not buy it it is cheap and does not wor@.
Sena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I love how I can apply the white first, it really helps to lengthen my eyelashes and make them appear fuller. Love the brown too during the week for minimal eye makeup looks.
Brianna M.
Savannah
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this one. Not something I would buy every time but it wasn't a bad product . It was definitely really good for the bottom lashes since it has another end with a smaller applicator
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline is my favorite drug stor brand for mascara. It applies so nicely, never flakes off & lasts all day. It never gets clumpy & always does what the claims say it will.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyelashes may already be long but this mascara helps give them the definition they need to stay out. The wand is easy to use and I'm always satisfied with my make up once I'm done.
Yadira R.
I used the mascara back In the day & let me tell you my eyelashes were so long! People would always complement me on them. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been a while since I've used this but I remember liking it. However, I've recently become a fan of using baby powder in between coats to add length and fullness to my lashes.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I use to use this product every day. I have not seen it at stores anymore and that is the reason I have not bought it again. I would recommend it if it's still sold. I would buy it again if I can find it. Lol.
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
This mascara gave my eyelashes what seemed like a small extension! You use one side and then the other! It's easy! Not complicated. I believe I found it at Walgreens :)
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.