Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
This is a good fill-in mascara for when I run out of my good stuff. It's a bit drying for my taste and can be clumpy, so an eyelash brush is necessary, but I like the volumizing. The lengthening is pretty decent for a drugstore brand and it doesn't seem to smudge off. Definitely great for the price!
Hannah M.
This is such a good mascara! Gives the perfect amount of clumpy and still makes the lashes look sexy and full. This mascara gives me doe-eyed lashes, adding a sultry vibe. It's not super pricey and you can find it at target or any drug store. The primer side helps to make it easier to take off at the end of your night.
lauren v.
Hickory Hills, IL
First off I only use non waterproof . And this on stands up ... yes if I cry and rub my eyes it will come off but that never happens . lol but I have used this for years now and i love it . It dose not smell funny and that a plus for me . It makes my lashes looks great !
Dana E.
Runnemede, NJ
I love this mascara! Not only is it inexpensive which is always a plus but it also make a my lashes look great! I never have to worry about my eyelashes clumping together, and the microfiber wand makes my lashes so long! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately, but if you happen to see this mascara be sure to pick it up it is definitely worth the money!
Zoya K.
Natick, MA
This Maybelline mascara has been a go-to choice for me for several years. I have naturally long and thick long eyelashes which is why I love accenting them further as they are a prominent part of my face and look. It really does what it advertises - volumizing and lengthening my eye lashes. the only reason I take a star away from it is because it does get a little clumpy by the time I apply the colored coat after the base (white) coat.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I liked this mascara pretty well. I'm very picky about my mascara so, just because I didn't give it five stars doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't. I've literally probably tried every mascara out there. For a drug store brand it held up well. I would recommend it.
Cynthia C.
This product was TEERIBLE!!! Use the white end as a base and then use the black end for the mascara. What you end up with is chunky looking lashes that you have to make sure are completely coated with black, otherwise you will have white lashes visible.
Horrible.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
This mascara greatly increases the volume of my eyelashes, so much so that sometimes I do not need to use false eyelashes. Only apply this product my eyelashes look longer and voluminous. I usually use several brands of mascara but this is one of my favorites and has a good price!
Samantha M.
I wish this wasn't discontinued. This XXL line from maybelline was the best mascara the world has ever seen. It was my holy grail along with many friends. Held curl, gave volume and length and wasn't a nightmare to remove. I wish this would come back!
Daph E.
Love love love this mascara! I always have at least one package of it in or around my vanity. I always get complemented on my seemingly endless lashes, when really it's the microfibers of step 1 that make my eyelashes seem much longer and fuller. I have it in Blackest Black and it never disappoints!
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.