Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yadira R.
I used the mascara back In the day & let me tell you my eyelashes were so long! People would always complement me on them. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been a while since I've used this but I remember liking it. However, I've recently become a fan of using baby powder in between coats to add length and fullness to my lashes.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I use to use this product every day. I have not seen it at stores anymore and that is the reason I have not bought it again. I would recommend it if it's still sold. I would buy it again if I can find it. Lol.
Patricia B.
Medley, Florida
Maybelline's mascaras are the best. They are long lasting and they do not transfer to your lid because they dry really fast, It's workable and they have a good price.
Stephanie R.
Canby, OR
The primer to this mascara is incredible! I got it at my local cvs and a pretty cheap price but I was definitely impressed! The primer visibly lengthens your lashes without clumps. 10/10 highly recommended.
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
This mascara gave my eyelashes what seemed like a small extension! You use one side and then the other! It's easy! Not complicated. I believe I found it at Walgreens :)
Kauanoe R.
WAIMANALO, HI
Really makes my eyelashes longer and make them look flawless. They look like false lashes when you apply the mascara on. I recommend this for any types of lashes
Marleni G.
Auburn, WA
This is an alright products. Doesn't really keep my mascara up. Yes it's a nice packaging. It easy to use................. bought this at Walmart. Walgreens and target too. No I wouldn't recommend it's not my type
Marcus W.
I love this product, I use this product daily. It's my go to every day. If I had to rate this t would be 10/10. It lasts all day long. I love it and it's in my top 10 favorite products. It's not expensive either
ALEXIS A.
Chino, CA
I liked the black one and how back it was but didn't feel like it did what it claimed. My lashed didn't look longer or thicker and at night it was hard to get off
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.