Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by ­čöŞEmily H.
3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anna S.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use drug-store brand makeup products as much as I used to, but this is definitely one that I would turn to if in a pinch.
Selenne O.
Selenne O.
Mecca
This mascara is a very long lasting mascara in which it makes your lashes look longer and darker it's a very good mascara and inexpensive highly recommend this mascara for those who don't use falsies
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I never understood this mascara. I know you're supposed to use the white side first, then the actual mascara, but I can't personally tell a difference. I have really long lashes to begin with, so that could be why I don't notice a drastic difference, but I feel like it may be a waste. I'd be curious to see if it does in fact improve length on some others!
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
This is my go to cheaper mascara. I love it. Definitely one I will continue to go back to when I'm not able to spend the money on the expensive brands.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Canyon Country, CA
Review for: Intense XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara Mascara 551 Very Black 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
Wasn't impressed with this mascara because it did not give my lashes any volume instead it made them super clumpy
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The original 3d fiber lash mascara here! When this first came out I thought it was the best thing to happen to my eyelashes, but since shopping around, I have found that there really is much better to use. This would leave my eyelashes clumped and not as long as I can get them with other products.
Nakshidil C.
Nakshidil C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
just put it on then and I look like I'm wearing falsies but I noticed that I got clumps with the white mascara side and the same side didn't give me any volume in my lashes, I only got length which you can get in any other mascara. I would just invest in a good (and normal) mascara. It's not worth buying
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this mascara. It made my lashes clumpy to the point where I couldn't even brush them apart after just one application.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brand wish that it lasted longer but for the price you can't really complain much
Tonya I.
Tonya I.
Chico, Ca
I really like the dual ends of this product. I felt like the lash extender worked really well. The mascara went on really well but it felt a little flakey after awhile. It wouldn't stop me from buying again however.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?