Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by ­čöŞEmily H.
3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liz G.
Liz G.
Review for: Intense XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara Mascara 551 Very Black 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
Great mascara make your eyelashes great volume and make them get set into place and then they look fuller amazing
Dana E.
Dana E.
Runnemede, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! Not only is it inexpensive which is always a plus but it also make a my lashes look great! I never have to worry about my eyelashes clumping together, and the microfiber wand makes my lashes so long! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately, but if you happen to see this mascara be sure to pick it up it is definitely worth the money!
Terri M.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product, the sky's the limit you can build up the volume add much as you want, great for that night out
Amber W.
Amber W.
Cottondale, AL
Easily applied and goes on smooth. Greatest part is you can add as little or as much as you'd like for whatever occasion.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Willimsburg, Virginia
Review for: XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 505 Soft Black 2 - 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
The white part clumps weirdly and makes my eyes itch (I have never had the problem with other products). With the white+black, it makes your eyelashes look fuller, but only because your eyelashes are so clumpy and goopy.
Johanna D.
Johanna D.
USA
Review for: Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
I love this product, I have short thin lashes but with this they look amazing, the primer is absolutely perfect for adding volume to the lashes. You should totally try it :)
Nidhi p.
Nidhi p.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason I was not a fan of the microfiber look and it irritated my eyes quite a bit.
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Works good, I always change up my mascara, but will probably end up buying this again.
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Yuba city , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very small eyelashes that you can't even see when I try and curl them, they just keep going straight. I had purchased this item hoping maybe it might look like I have some eyelashes but it doesn't. I
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
This is a pretty good Mascara for being a drugstore brand. I like how it has the two different ends to beautify your lashes :)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?