Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jackie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wasn't really a big fan of this one. Although it left my lashes long, I didn't like the fact that my eyelashes sometimes looked white due to the fiber that is in the white part. I would probably not purchase again.
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
Maybelline is my favorite drug stor brand for mascara. It applies so nicely, never flakes off & lasts all day. It never gets clumpy & always does what the claims say it will.
Nakshidil C.
just put it on then and I look like I'm wearing falsies but I noticed that I got clumps with the white mascara side and the same side didn't give me any volume in my lashes, I only got length which you can get in any other mascara. I would just invest in a good (and normal) mascara. It's not worth buying
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
WONDERFUL! I have long eyelashes so I LOVE when mascara makes them looks great & not like I used half the tube of mascara on them. This stuff is great & really makes your eyelashes look great!
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
A little lumpy but overall it works amazing, I gives me the same affect as fake eyelashes so I use it sometimes, however it is not my normal mascara for me to use.
Rachel W.
Tempe, AZ
This one was my favorite until it was discontinued. I only used a few coats of it a day. What I loved is that I didnt have to use four different types of mascara and that I didn't have any clumps on my lashes
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
My eyelashes may already be long but this mascara helps give them the definition they need to stay out. The wand is easy to use and I'm always satisfied with my make up once I'm done.
Yadira R.
I used the mascara back In the day & let me tell you my eyelashes were so long! People would always complement me on them. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Rachel C.
It's been a while since I've used this but I remember liking it. However, I've recently become a fan of using baby powder in between coats to add length and fullness to my lashes.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I use to use this product every day. I have not seen it at stores anymore and that is the reason I have not bought it again. I would recommend it if it's still sold. I would buy it again if I can find it. Lol.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.