Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Olga C.
This is my go to mascara!! Drama and extra long lashes, no clumps no fuss! Easy to use and adds great volume! I use it when i feel like shine and make my eyes pop! I recommended to every girl who loves a little drama in their eyes!
Ruth S.
I firs tried this over 8 years ago (or so). It was the first Mascara I tried with the whole primer concept. It's overall a great product and works as promised. I like that it has the primer and Mascara in a single tool, which is a space and money saver. I think this is a great pharmacy alternative to the whole buzz.
Jennifer W.
Used this for a while . I have a hate and love relationship with this one . it depends who much you apply to be honest ! If you just started to use make up and don't know what you are doing stay away from this one !
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
I used this mascara a looooooooooonnnggggg time ago! But I do remember loving it, it made my lashes longer and more voluminous and I believe that was the only one I used for a really long time (while in high school)
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
 I love this mascara is so easy to apply and just with the few coats you already have long lashes right there and then and the length and the volume stays during the day and that's what I really love about this product and I will continue to buy it because it's so expensive but it does the job ☺️
This is the exact mascara I use and everyone always asks what mascara I use. Well here it's is! Maybelline is what I've always used. I get it at rite aid or Target. Doesn't flake off and washes off without ruining my lashes.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
Good product, but I feel that sometimes then it clumps up and isn't as good. I do however like to use this with other mascaras to help make my lashes look bolder and it works great. I love the way it helps with the color of my lashes and I do keep this product around the house.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Giving 4 out of 5 starts because it's definitely not "micro fibers" like it says. However, still a great mascara!! You can actually tell a different from step one to two which is nice and it's not super expensive either!
Brooke S.
Canandaigua, NY
I typically use this as a base when I am using my Younique 3D fiber lashes and I've used it a few times when I'm not looking to go all out. I think this works fairly well but in terms of improving the length of the lashes it didn't really work. If you're just looking to make your eyes pop with a little bit of color I would use it but if you're really looking to make your lashes look fuller and longer this isn't the product to use.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I recommend this mascara to everyone, every high school girl because it's cheap and the very best mascara out there. It comes with a primer to give a more sexy and long eyelashes but the most good it does what is says
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.