Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
wendy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this mascara the only thing that I'm not so happy about is the primer side of it. The only reason I don't really like the primer side of it is because once I try to put on the black mascara you could still see some of the residue from the white primer.
Paola A.
Fort myers, FL
I’m obsessed with every maybelline mascara, for me they are amazing. Every time I put mascara on my lashes and it is perfect, my eye color is brown. Maybelline have a good value on his products
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Best mascara buy Maybelline has always stunned me in a way. With me saying that what I mean is that there is a primer coating that you put on first. Are usually put on two coats and then on the other end is the mascara which when the primer is dry you apply the mascara. Usually depending on how I would want to be wearing my make up for whatever occasion I would apply anywhere from two to three coats but what the starting part always is was how much length it added to my lashes almost to the point that it looks like I had false lashes on. This mascara is still one of my top go to mascaras if I want an amazing eye-popping and head-turning makeup job.
Jackie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wasn't really a big fan of this one. Although it left my lashes long, I didn't like the fact that my eyelashes sometimes looked white due to the fiber that is in the white part. I would probably not purchase again.
Nakshidil C.
just put it on then and I look like I'm wearing falsies but I noticed that I got clumps with the white mascara side and the same side didn't give me any volume in my lashes, I only got length which you can get in any other mascara. I would just invest in a good (and normal) mascara. It's not worth buying
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
WONDERFUL! I have long eyelashes so I LOVE when mascara makes them looks great & not like I used half the tube of mascara on them. This stuff is great & really makes your eyelashes look great!
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
A little lumpy but overall it works amazing, I gives me the same affect as fake eyelashes so I use it sometimes, however it is not my normal mascara for me to use.
Rachel W.
Tempe, AZ
This one was my favorite until it was discontinued. I only used a few coats of it a day. What I loved is that I didnt have to use four different types of mascara and that I didn't have any clumps on my lashes
Rachel C.
It's been a while since I've used this but I remember liking it. However, I've recently become a fan of using baby powder in between coats to add length and fullness to my lashes.
Patricia B.
Medley, Florida
Maybelline's mascaras are the best. They are long lasting and they do not transfer to your lid because they dry really fast, It's workable and they have a good price.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.