Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Although maybelline is usually amazing with mascaras this one was not very good , I gave the stars for the lash primer on one end because that actually works, but the mascara Itself is clumpy and the wand is cheap.
Ann-Michelle A.
Pomona, CA
This mascara definitely gives the volume and length that your looking for. I just find that it's so tidings that you have to do two different steps just to achieve that look. I'm the type of girl that just wants one formula with one wand to give me that magical lash look
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
I hate this product. It is very clumpy and it does not give your lashes length. I have long eye lashes and I think it made them shorter it climps them together and your lashes just can't get a break wearing this horrible mascara do not buy it it is cheap and does not wor@.
Karla C.
My mom used to use this way back and she liked it. She used it for a long time and she has short lashes. It did the job pretty well at adding more volume and length.
Sena C.
I love this mascara. I love how I can apply the white first, it really helps to lengthen my eyelashes and make them appear fuller. Love the brown too during the week for minimal eye makeup looks.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
It works good considering that my actual eyelashes are small you can actually tell the difference. This product lasted me almost 2 months and i like that and its also affordable for me.
Paola A.
Fort myers, FL
I’m obsessed with every maybelline mascara, for me they are amazing. Every time I put mascara on my lashes and it is perfect, my eye color is brown. Maybelline have a good value on his products
wendy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this mascara the only thing that I'm not so happy about is the primer side of it. The only reason I don't really like the primer side of it is because once I try to put on the black mascara you could still see some of the residue from the white primer.
Brianna M.
Savannah
I liked this one. Not something I would buy every time but it wasn't a bad product . It was definitely really good for the bottom lashes since it has another end with a smaller applicator
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Best mascara buy Maybelline has always stunned me in a way. With me saying that what I mean is that there is a primer coating that you put on first. Are usually put on two coats and then on the other end is the mascara which when the primer is dry you apply the mascara. Usually depending on how I would want to be wearing my make up for whatever occasion I would apply anywhere from two to three coats but what the starting part always is was how much length it added to my lashes almost to the point that it looks like I had false lashes on. This mascara is still one of my top go to mascaras if I want an amazing eye-popping and head-turning makeup job.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.