Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joanna m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is one of the best mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes. It looks like falsies when I apply it. The only problem I have with this one in particular is that the mascara fades and the white coat under looks like crust by the end of the day. I wish they fixed the formula. But if you continue to reapply it should be ok.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite mascara! I used to use it in high school because I loved the white lengthening end. Separates and lengthens with the white, and then thickens as well as darkens lashes with the black. Perfect for those who want to cover every lash evenly, and for having a little fun while applying their mascara.
My'Chelle A.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyelashes are short and dont look like anything. This mascara gives me length and volume. Almost looks like i have falsies. I wear it everyday. Its packaged very nice. It's cost is pretty affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone with similar problems
Yazmin R.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i loved this mascara it made my lashes extremely long. My eye color is dark brown and this mascara actually made my eyes stand out. I love that this product is super affortable and it is great for anyone looking for a good mascara to try. I recommend this product.
Georgia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mascara a few times but I wasn't a fan of it. I have long lashes already and I felt it made them too long. They would rub up against my glasses. Plus, I felt the mascara was clumpy. It was also a little too pricey for me. I may try again.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the two part process of this mascara. The white helps for you to find all of your eyelashes and to volumize what you have and then the mascara does wonders for length and curl! I would definitely recommend for people with no lashes like me!
Heather G.
Elizabethton
I have used this brand of mascara since I started wearing makeup. I will not use anything else. I get
Compliments on my lashes all the time. Asking if they're real, etc. lol. My lashes are nothing special, but this mascara gives them length.
aubrey j.
I love this mascara!!! I bought this mascara online. i use this amazing product every day to make my lashes look full of volume and thick. The packaging is presentable but a little boring but still a eye catcher. I definitely recommend this product!!
Paola A.
Fort myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m obsessed with every maybelline mascara, for me they are amazing. Every time I put mascara on my lashes and it is perfect, my eye color is brown. Maybelline have a good value on his products
Michelle B.
Carrollton, TX
Very gorgeous and very pretty on my natural lashes, extensions and even on my fake eyelashes. It's easy to apply and very affordable and it doesn't fall of or smudge.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.