Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
my sister gave me this mascara for xmas and i love it. it makes my eyelashes look fuller and stands out. i recommend it.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like the way my eyelashes looked after applying both steps. It made my eyelashes look clumpy and very thick.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
On the cheaper side of mascara and great for what it's worth. Lasts all day and definitely lengthens my lashes
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Loved this product it really helped my lashes grow and I love the fact that it's not clumpy when you apply it
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Wilmington, DE
Sad to say but this just made my lashes look weird and clumpy. I love maybelline products just not this type.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Hampton, GA
Covers every lash, makes them look lush and full. I love the formula... it's water proof and lasts all day!
Josey M.
Josey M.
Pensacola, FL
I really love this mascara. Makes my eyes lashes longer and make my eyes look big. I really love this brand
Halley S.
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice a huge difference with using both sides but it works just as well as normal mascara!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Gladewater, TX
Makes your eyelashes 10 times longer and thicker looking. And has a really dark effect look on them
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. I have long lashes and when I wear this people ask if I have fake eyelashes on 😄
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.