Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Not my favorite. It gets the job done but my lashes felt heavy and clumpy and stiff after I used this mascara. It also irritated my eyes after wearing it for extended time periods.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
I have bought this in the past only once because it was no good. It clumped up super bad on my lashes and it also made them feel heavy. Thumbs down for this product.
Sarah H.
Love this mascara. It's a bit pricy but I use it for special occasions so price isn't a big deal. Doesn't clump a whole lot which is nice. Doesn't smudge easily but does wipe off nicely.
Melanie Z.
Cool concept but I don't see a difference in using two steps vs two coats of any regular mascara. It doesn't hold a curl so I wouldn't rebuy it. It's pretty average compared to all other drugstore mascaras.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Although maybelline is usually amazing with mascaras this one was not very good , I gave the stars for the lash primer on one end because that actually works, but the mascara Itself is clumpy and the wand is cheap.
Ann-Michelle A.
Pomona, CA
This mascara definitely gives the volume and length that your looking for. I just find that it's so tidings that you have to do two different steps just to achieve that look. I'm the type of girl that just wants one formula with one wand to give me that magical lash look
Karla C.
My mom used to use this way back and she liked it. She used it for a long time and she has short lashes. It did the job pretty well at adding more volume and length.
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
I hate this product. It is very clumpy and it does not give your lashes length. I have long eye lashes and I think it made them shorter it climps them together and your lashes just can't get a break wearing this horrible mascara do not buy it it is cheap and does not wor@.
Sena C.
I love this mascara. I love how I can apply the white first, it really helps to lengthen my eyelashes and make them appear fuller. Love the brown too during the week for minimal eye makeup looks.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
It works good considering that my actual eyelashes are small you can actually tell the difference. This product lasted me almost 2 months and i like that and its also affordable for me.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.