Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heaven B.
I love this product!My lashes get so long.It's like the white mascara primes it very well.Then add the darker Brown or black and the lashes are flawless and over exaggerated.
Jessica W.
favorite mascara for the price, it worth saving the money from the more expensive mascara brands. its easy to use and apply it drys quick and ive never had it transfer or crumble. customer for life!
Kristen C.
Kenai, AK
This product just didn't work for me. I know it depends on the person completely but I absolutely hated it. My lashes are impossible to curl and keep curled as it is but this mascara made it 10 times worse and just made them impossible. I personally wouldn't recommend.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
This mascara really helps define those lashes and make them pop. I love the duo form here to help achieve longer fuller lashes. Long lasting wear all day. No need for lash curlers!!! Even short lash ladies, you would be amazed!!
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
My favorite mascara for performances! It gives you the best coverage for less money. Walgreens or CVS for like around $10 not bad at all!!! Works great for brown eyes.
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Not my favorite. It gets the job done but my lashes felt heavy and clumpy and stiff after I used this mascara. It also irritated my eyes after wearing it for extended time periods.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
I have bought this in the past only once because it was no good. It clumped up super bad on my lashes and it also made them feel heavy. Thumbs down for this product.
Sarah H.
Love this mascara. It's a bit pricy but I use it for special occasions so price isn't a big deal. Doesn't clump a whole lot which is nice. Doesn't smudge easily but does wipe off nicely.
Ashley S.
This mascara is amazing! It gives your lashes amazing length almost as good as wearing falsies. It is very long lasting and easy to apply. I always got so many complements when I wore it. I plan to repurchase.
Melanie Z.
Cool concept but I don't see a difference in using two steps vs two coats of any regular mascara. It doesn't hold a curl so I wouldn't rebuy it. It's pretty average compared to all other drugstore mascaras.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.