Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Alondra H.
Love it! Makes my eyelashes look so long even though they are long 🤗 I will buy this again when I run out! The price is great and last a long time. Doesn't smear at all and you don't have to reapply.
Jill Y.
Sumner, GA
i loved having the two sides with the primer and the color it worked good and can be used whenever.  I liked it and it is a good price too at most walmarts or wherever you get it.  I started out using this when i wore makeup and i just swap up makeup all the time so its a good product though.
kristen s.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you want long lasting lashes this is the product you need! It is very appealing and the look it gives you is even better. I apply this daily and wouldn't go a day without it. It's easy to apply and I wouldn't want to use any other product. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Kayla M.
West Paducah , KY
Mixed feelings about this. It looks nice on however if it's going to be a very long day then I don't really recommend it. It almost feels like it flakes off after hours of wear.
Heaven B.
I love this product!My lashes get so long.It's like the white mascara primes it very well.Then add the darker Brown or black and the lashes are flawless and over exaggerated.
Selenne O.
Mecca
This mascara is a very long lasting mascara in which it makes your lashes look longer and darker it's a very good mascara and inexpensive highly recommend this mascara for those who don't use falsies
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
favorite mascara for the price, it worth saving the money from the more expensive mascara brands. its easy to use and apply it drys quick and ive never had it transfer or crumble. customer for life!
Kristen C.
Kenai, AK
This product just didn't work for me. I know it depends on the person completely but I absolutely hated it. My lashes are impossible to curl and keep curled as it is but this mascara made it 10 times worse and just made them impossible. I personally wouldn't recommend.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
This mascara really helps define those lashes and make them pop. I love the duo form here to help achieve longer fuller lashes. Long lasting wear all day. No need for lash curlers!!! Even short lash ladies, you would be amazed!!
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
My favorite mascara for performances! It gives you the best coverage for less money. Walgreens or CVS for like around $10 not bad at all!!! Works great for brown eyes.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.