Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
Decent lash growth, this is something you can use easily, daily. Easy to clean up, good results, and lasts a decent amount of time. I'd definitely recommend.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Irvine, CA
Love this mascara makes the lashes look very natural. Many people thought my lashes were fake when i wore this mascara. Made my lashes very long and thick.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Garnerville, NY
I liked this mascara because it makes my eyes look a little bigger this is something I use to go out and to work it's something that you can use on daily
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta mascara de pestañas estuvo como una de mis favoritas por tanto tiempo! Le da a las pestañas tanto impacto como volumen además de un riso genial.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does not leave flakes ! It is extremely soft and helps eyelashes from falling. Most importantly , it does not clump the eyelashes . Amazing!!!!!!
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
I've tried this before and it's decent for the money but I wouldn't purchase it again. Didn't get me the full effect I was personally looking for.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
This was my favorite mascara in high school! Girls would often ask if my lashes were real. Too bad Maybelline discontinued this product.
Elysha M.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
This is pretty good for drug store mascara but i feel like for a few bucks more i cam buy a high end brand and it a much better formula.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
LAWRENCE, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely was disappointed by this mascara. Not a fan of the brush, the formula flakes off, I ended up returning to for a refund.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice mascara that you can't go wrong with. It lengthens and gives your lashes some volume. It's a great drug store choice.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.