Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
This was my favorite mascara in high school! Girls would often ask if my lashes were real. Too bad Maybelline discontinued this product.
Alyssa C.
LAWRENCE, KS
I definitely was disappointed by this mascara. Not a fan of the brush, the formula flakes off, I ended up returning to for a refund.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a nice mascara that you can't go wrong with. It lengthens and gives your lashes some volume. It's a great drug store choice.
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
my sister gave me this mascara for xmas and i love it. it makes my eyelashes look fuller and stands out. i recommend it.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like the way my eyelashes looked after applying both steps. It made my eyelashes look clumpy and very thick.
Alisha C.
Wilmington, DE
Sad to say but this just made my lashes look weird and clumpy. I love maybelline products just not this type.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Loved this product it really helped my lashes grow and I love the fact that it's not clumpy when you apply it
Kelly B.
Hampton, GA
Covers every lash, makes them look lush and full. I love the formula... it's water proof and lasts all day!
Josey M.
Pensacola, FL
I really love this mascara. Makes my eyes lashes longer and make my eyes look big. I really love this brand
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
I didn't notice a huge difference with using both sides but it works just as well as normal mascara!
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.