Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I liked this mascara but I found it to be a little clumpy for me. It did give me good volume which I did like, but because of the clump I wouldn't buy it again. It is affordable and worth a try if you like a lot of volume.
Tonya I.
Chico , CA
I really like the dual ends of this product. I felt like the lash extender worked really well. The mascara went on really well but it felt a little flakey after awhile. It wouldn't stop me from buying again however.
viviana s.
Love this mascara!!! Have been using it since last year. It makes my eyelashes long and it is at a affordable price. I use this product almost every day. It is long lasting I recommend.
Jordan S.
This is my favourite drugstore mascara. The consistency and pigmentation are spot on. It's not pricy and has good value. The packaging is sturdy and easy to clean. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alondra H.
Love it! Makes my eyelashes look so long even though they are long 🤗 I will buy this again when I run out! The price is great and last a long time. Doesn't smear at all and you don't have to reapply.
Jill Y.
Sumner, GA
i loved having the two sides with the primer and the color it worked good and can be used whenever.  I liked it and it is a good price too at most walmarts or wherever you get it.  I started out using this when i wore makeup and i just swap up makeup all the time so its a good product though.
kristen s.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you want long lasting lashes this is the product you need! It is very appealing and the look it gives you is even better. I apply this daily and wouldn't go a day without it. It's easy to apply and I wouldn't want to use any other product. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Terricita P.
Crystal Springs, MS
I love this mascara. It lengthens my short lashes tremendously. The volumizing end does wonders as well. Whenever I'm wearing this people are always asking if my lashes are real. My daughter has really long and curly lashes naturally that I'm so jealous of. Well, not anymore!!
Kayla M.
West Paducah , KY
Mixed feelings about this. It looks nice on however if it's going to be a very long day then I don't really recommend it. It almost feels like it flakes off after hours of wear.
Heaven B.
I love this product!My lashes get so long.It's like the white mascara primes it very well.Then add the darker Brown or black and the lashes are flawless and over exaggerated.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.