Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christian S.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
WONDERFUL! I have long eyelashes so I LOVE when mascara makes them looks great & not like I used half the tube of mascara on them. This stuff is great & really makes your eyelashes look great!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite mascara. I find that no matter how many coats of the black mascara i use, the white primer still shows through. It does make for long lashes, but makes them a tad clumpy.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Love this mascara. It's a bit pricy but I use it for special occasions so price isn't a big deal. Doesn't clump a whole lot which is nice. Doesn't smudge easily but does wipe off nicely.
viviana s.
viviana s.
Love this mascara!!! Have been using it since last year. It makes my eyelashes long and it is at a affordable price. I use this product almost every day. It is long lasting I recommend.
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara for performances! It gives you the best coverage for less money. Walgreens or CVS for like around $10 not bad at all!!! Works great for brown eyes.
Karla C.
Karla C.
My mom used to use this way back and she liked it. She used it for a long time and she has short lashes. It did the job pretty well at adding more volume and length.
ALEXIS A.
ALEXIS A.
Chino, CA
I liked the black one and how back it was but didn't feel like it did what it claimed. My lashed didn't look longer or thicker and at night it was hard to get off
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I've heard really good things about this mascara. My sister loves it. Makes her lashes look really full and beautiful. Gives you length? And volume like no other.
Dafne F.
Dafne F.
It definitely makes your eyelashes look bigger. I always gets compliments on my eyelashes every time I wear this mascara. Does tend to leave some clumps though
Yadi M.
Yadi M.
I pretty like this mascara. Love how full & long this mascara is on the lashes. It make that full volume you want on your lashes. Its very affordable as well.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.