Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily P.
Thomaston, CT
I give this 3 stars because while it worked great, I had to use way too many coats to cover up the white base coat. lasted a good amount of time, easy to apply but like I said I had to use so much of step 2 that it made my lashes very clumpy. I'd use it in a pinch or with false lashes added
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
Good product, but I feel that sometimes then it clumps up and isn't as good. I do however like to use this with other mascaras to help make my lashes look bolder and it works great. I love the way it helps with the color of my lashes and I do keep this product around the house.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Giving 4 out of 5 starts because it's definitely not "micro fibers" like it says. However, still a great mascara!! You can actually tell a different from step one to two which is nice and it's not super expensive either!
Brooke S.
Canandaigua, NY
I typically use this as a base when I am using my Younique 3D fiber lashes and I've used it a few times when I'm not looking to go all out. I think this works fairly well but in terms of improving the length of the lashes it didn't really work. If you're just looking to make your eyes pop with a little bit of color I would use it but if you're really looking to make your lashes look fuller and longer this isn't the product to use.
emily k.
Boynton beach
I have long and thick enough lashes. Everyone tells me. But this mascara really changed the game for me personally. It lasts all day and night! I would recommend this to everyone. I use this product probably once a week because i always like to change it up a bit.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I recommend this mascara to everyone, every high school girl because it's cheap and the very best mascara out there. It comes with a primer to give a more sexy and long eyelashes but the most good it does what is says
Yazmin R.
Laredo, TX
i loved this mascara it made my lashes extremely long. My eye color is dark brown and this mascara actually made my eyes stand out. I love that this product is super affortable and it is great for anyone looking for a good mascara to try. I recommend this product.
My'Chelle A.
PALMDALE, CA
My eyelashes are short and dont look like anything. This mascara gives me length and volume. Almost looks like i have falsies. I wear it everyday. Its packaged very nice. It's cost is pretty affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone with similar problems
jessica n.
COLUMBUS, OH
I used to live and die for this mascara alone. I have tried 100 different mascara since I last purchased this, but will definitely repurchase again. I loved the primer before the mascara. Without having a 2 in 1 mascara I don't use an eye lash primer on my own
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I liked this mascara but I found it to be a little clumpy for me. It did give me good volume which I did like, but because of the clump I wouldn't buy it again. It is affordable and worth a try if you like a lot of volume.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.