Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karla C.
My mom used to use this way back and she liked it. She used it for a long time and she has short lashes. It did the job pretty well at adding more volume and length.
ALEXIS A.
Chino, CA
I liked the black one and how back it was but didn't feel like it did what it claimed. My lashed didn't look longer or thicker and at night it was hard to get off
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I've heard really good things about this mascara. My sister loves it. Makes her lashes look really full and beautiful. Gives you length? And volume like no other.
Dafne F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely makes your eyelashes look bigger. I always gets compliments on my eyelashes every time I wear this mascara. Does tend to leave some clumps though
Yadi M.
I pretty like this mascara. Love how full & long this mascara is on the lashes. It make that full volume you want on your lashes. Its very affordable as well.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
Decent lash growth, this is something you can use easily, daily. Easy to clean up, good results, and lasts a decent amount of time. I'd definitely recommend.
Marissa M.
Irvine, CA
Love this mascara makes the lashes look very natural. Many people thought my lashes were fake when i wore this mascara. Made my lashes very long and thick.
Mariana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta mascara de pestañas estuvo como una de mis favoritas por tanto tiempo! Le da a las pestañas tanto impacto como volumen además de un riso genial.
Evelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does not leave flakes ! It is extremely soft and helps eyelashes from falling. Most importantly , it does not clump the eyelashes . Amazing!!!!!!
Kaley L.
I've tried this before and it's decent for the money but I wouldn't purchase it again. Didn't get me the full effect I was personally looking for.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.