Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zoya K.
Natick, MA
This Maybelline mascara has been a go-to choice for me for several years. I have naturally long and thick long eyelashes which is why I love accenting them further as they are a prominent part of my face and look. It really does what it advertises - volumizing and lengthening my eye lashes. the only reason I take a star away from it is because it does get a little clumpy by the time I apply the colored coat after the base (white) coat.
Joanna m.
I think this is one of the best mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes. It looks like falsies when I apply it. The only problem I have with this one in particular is that the mascara fades and the white coat under looks like crust by the end of the day. I wish they fixed the formula. But if you continue to reapply it should be ok.
Olga C.
This is my go to mascara!! Drama and extra long lashes, no clumps no fuss! Easy to use and adds great volume! I use it when i feel like shine and make my eyes pop! I recommended to every girl who loves a little drama in their eyes!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
This is my all time favorite mascara! I used to use it in high school because I loved the white lengthening end. Separates and lengthens with the white, and then thickens as well as darkens lashes with the black. Perfect for those who want to cover every lash evenly, and for having a little fun while applying their mascara.
Ruth S.
I firs tried this over 8 years ago (or so). It was the first Mascara I tried with the whole primer concept. It's overall a great product and works as promised. I like that it has the primer and Mascara in a single tool, which is a space and money saver. I think this is a great pharmacy alternative to the whole buzz.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
For a drugstore mascara, this little guy really packs a punch and contend with the best top dollar brands. Don't tell my Urbandecay mascara, but I think I might like this one slightly better since the brush is perfect for separation of the individual lashes.
Jennifer W.
Used this for a while . I have a hate and love relationship with this one . it depends who much you apply to be honest ! If you just started to use make up and don't know what you are doing stay away from this one !
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
I used this mascara a looooooooooonnnggggg time ago! But I do remember loving it, it made my lashes longer and more voluminous and I believe that was the only one I used for a really long time (while in high school)
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
 I love this mascara is so easy to apply and just with the few coats you already have long lashes right there and then and the length and the volume stays during the day and that's what I really love about this product and I will continue to buy it because it's so expensive but it does the job ☺️
🔸Emily H.
This is the exact mascara I use and everyone always asks what mascara I use. Well here it's is! Maybelline is what I've always used. I get it at rite aid or Target. Doesn't flake off and washes off without ruining my lashes.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.