Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Joanna M.
I think this is one of the best mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes. It looks like falsies when I apply it. The only problem I have with this one in particular is that the mascara fades and the white coat under looks like crust by the end of the day. I wish they fixed the formula. But if you continue to reapply it should be ok.
Olga C.
This is my go to mascara!! Drama and extra long lashes, no clumps no fuss! Easy to use and adds great volume! I use it when i feel like shine and make my eyes pop! I recommended to every girl who loves a little drama in their eyes!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
This is my all time favorite mascara! I used to use it in high school because I loved the white lengthening end. Separates and lengthens with the white, and then thickens as well as darkens lashes with the black. Perfect for those who want to cover every lash evenly, and for having a little fun while applying their mascara.
Ruth E.
I firs tried this over 8 years ago (or so). It was the first Mascara I tried with the whole primer concept. It's overall a great product and works as promised. I like that it has the primer and Mascara in a single tool, which is a space and money saver. I think this is a great pharmacy alternative to the whole buzz.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
For a drugstore mascara, this little guy really packs a punch and contend with the best top dollar brands. Don't tell my Urbandecay mascara, but I think I might like this one slightly better since the brush is perfect for separation of the individual lashes.
Jennifer W.
Used this for a while . I have a hate and love relationship with this one . it depends who much you apply to be honest ! If you just started to use make up and don't know what you are doing stay away from this one !
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
 I love this mascara is so easy to apply and just with the few coats you already have long lashes right there and then and the length and the volume stays during the day and that's what I really love about this product and I will continue to buy it because it's so expensive but it does the job ☺️
Emily P.
Thomaston, CT
I give this 3 stars because while it worked great, I had to use way too many coats to cover up the white base coat. lasted a good amount of time, easy to apply but like I said I had to use so much of step 2 that it made my lashes very clumpy. I'd use it in a pinch or with false lashes added
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Giving 4 out of 5 starts because it's definitely not "micro fibers" like it says. However, still a great mascara!! You can actually tell a different from step one to two which is nice and it's not super expensive either!
Brooke S.
Canandaigua, NY
I typically use this as a base when I am using my Younique 3D fiber lashes and I've used it a few times when I'm not looking to go all out. I think this works fairly well but in terms of improving the length of the lashes it didn't really work. If you're just looking to make your eyes pop with a little bit of color I would use it but if you're really looking to make your lashes look fuller and longer this isn't the product to use.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.