Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jackie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't really a big fan of this one. Although it left my lashes long, I didn't like the fact that my eyelashes sometimes looked white due to the fiber that is in the white part. I would probably not purchase again.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Although maybelline is usually amazing with mascaras this one was not very good , I gave the stars for the lash primer on one end because that actually works, but the mascara Itself is clumpy and the wand is cheap.
Mar A.
The microfiber me are great! They form on your natural lashes as you apply the mascara. Then you apply the black part of the mascara to cover up the white microfibers. Lasts all day. Great alternative to falsies.
Jordan S.
This is my favourite drugstore mascara. The consistency and pigmentation are spot on. It's not pricy and has good value. The packaging is sturdy and easy to clean. I would definitely buy this product again.
Stephanie R.
Canby, OR
The primer to this mascara is incredible! I got it at my local cvs and a pretty cheap price but I was definitely impressed! The primer visibly lengthens your lashes without clumps. 10/10 highly recommended.
Alondra H.
Love it! Makes my eyelashes look so long even though they are long 🤗 I will buy this again when I run out! The price is great and last a long time. Doesn't smear at all and you don't have to reapply.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
WONDERFUL! I have long eyelashes so I LOVE when mascara makes them looks great & not like I used half the tube of mascara on them. This stuff is great & really makes your eyelashes look great!
Sarah H.
Love this mascara. It's a bit pricy but I use it for special occasions so price isn't a big deal. Doesn't clump a whole lot which is nice. Doesn't smudge easily but does wipe off nicely.
viviana s.
Love this mascara!!! Have been using it since last year. It makes my eyelashes long and it is at a affordable price. I use this product almost every day. It is long lasting I recommend.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara for performances! It gives you the best coverage for less money. Walgreens or CVS for like around $10 not bad at all!!! Works great for brown eyes.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.