Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.
3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara for performances! It gives you the best coverage for less money. Walgreens or CVS for like around $10 not bad at all!!! Works great for brown eyes.
ALEXIS A.
ALEXIS A.
Chino, CA
I liked the black one and how back it was but didn't feel like it did what it claimed. My lashed didn't look longer or thicker and at night it was hard to get off
Yadi M.
Yadi M.
I pretty like this mascara. Love how full & long this mascara is on the lashes. It make that full volume you want on your lashes. Its very affordable as well.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
Decent lash growth, this is something you can use easily, daily. Easy to clean up, good results, and lasts a decent amount of time. I'd definitely recommend.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Garnerville, NY
I liked this mascara because it makes my eyes look a little bigger this is something I use to go out and to work it's something that you can use on daily
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does not leave flakes ! It is extremely soft and helps eyelashes from falling. Most importantly , it does not clump the eyelashes . Amazing!!!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
This was my favorite mascara in high school! Girls would often ask if my lashes were real. Too bad Maybelline discontinued this product.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice mascara that you can't go wrong with. It lengthens and gives your lashes some volume. It's a great drug store choice.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like the way my eyelashes looked after applying both steps. It made my eyelashes look clumpy and very thick.
Josey M.
Josey M.
Pensacola, FL
I really love this mascara. Makes my eyes lashes longer and make my eyes look big. I really love this brand
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?