Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I rarely use mascara but I have tried this one specifically. Not a fan! Left chunky residue and took forever to dry. I wouldn't pay $12 again for it or recommend it to anyone I know. A bit disappointed but you live and learn
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really liked this mascara. I have hazel eyes brown green and I think the brown went really well on my eyes. I use this about a couple times a week. This last through out the day. This is something I would recommend.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a good safe beauty investment and its dependable.

The brown is a very true match and the bonus is giving you the XL lash look!

This is an affordable choice that gives consistent results.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
The original 3d fiber lash mascara here! When this first came out I thought it was the best thing to happen to my eyelashes, but since shopping around, I have found that there really is much better to use. This would leave my eyelashes clumped and not as long as I can get them with other products.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Not my favorite mascara. I find that no matter how many coats of the black mascara i use, the white primer still shows through. It does make for long lashes, but makes them a tad clumpy.
Mar A.
The microfiber me are great! They form on your natural lashes as you apply the mascara. Then you apply the black part of the mascara to cover up the white microfibers. Lasts all day. Great alternative to falsies.
Caisie H.
Eagle, CO
I am not a huge fan of this stuff at all. My eye lashes aren't very short but they don't have any curl on them at all so i rely on eyelash curlers and waterproof mascara! I thought this was going to be my final solution but no this stuff made my eyelashes so SO clumpy. Def would not suggest buying this.
Cindy V.
Love the first base coating . Give you that extra link of your lashes to look longer and the mascara to make your lashes go look fuller and longer . One of my favorite to go lashes . I would recommend it !
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
I have very small eyelashes that you can't even see when I try and curl them, they just keep going straight. I had purchased this item hoping maybe it might look like I have some eyelashes but it doesn't. I
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
A nice waterproof mascara that won't flake and finally I have found it in this mascara. Was very happy with this product and I highly recommend it to everyone if the can find it. Lately I haven't send it in any store:(
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.