Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Morgan H.
Torrington , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite mascara. I find that no matter how many coats of the black mascara i use, the white primer still shows through. It does make for long lashes, but makes them a tad clumpy.
Mika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara did not work very well for me. The lengthening part of the mascara is white. So when you apply it makes your eyelashes white and then the actual part that suppose to make it dark doesn't cover all the white
Skylar C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I used to use this product when I first started wearing makeup. I love the primer first then the mascara..I used ti get asked if I wore false lashes. Definitely makes them look fuller/longer!
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Definitely my go-to mascara! It works like a charm! My lashes are thick, full, and look way bigger!!! They make my eyes POP!! I always have friends and co-workers asking what kind of mascara I use because they've noticed a change in my lashes!
Shaye S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this entire line of dual primers and mascaras. The fiber extensions are so easy to put on and never flake off. They really grib your lashes and make them look so much longer! This mascara is wonderful. A must have.
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well.
Alejandra N.
This was the first mascara i bought. And i lo ve it because it makes my lashes look longer, really! I'm was very impressed it is a pretty product.
One of the best mascara I've ever used. You will not regret buying this! Just apply the white and let it set before you apply the black and your eyelashes will look amazing.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
On the cheaper side of mascara and great for what it's worth. Lasts all day and definitely lengthens my lashes
Kaira J.
akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily accessible and seems to really last. I don't find the primer too useful but overall this is a nice volumizing yet lengthening mascara.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.