Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
I have very small eyelashes that you can't even see when I try and curl them, they just keep going straight. I had purchased this item hoping maybe it might look like I have some eyelashes but it doesn't. I
Terricita P.
Crystal Springs, MS
I love this mascara. It lengthens my short lashes tremendously. The volumizing end does wonders as well. Whenever I'm wearing this people are always asking if my lashes are real. My daughter has really long and curly lashes naturally that I'm so jealous of. Well, not anymore!!
Mika C.
This mascara did not work very well for me. The lengthening part of the mascara is white. So when you apply it makes your eyelashes white and then the actual part that suppose to make it dark doesn't cover all the white
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
A nice waterproof mascara that won't flake and finally I have found it in this mascara. Was very happy with this product and I highly recommend it to everyone if the can find it. Lately I haven't send it in any store:(
Ineska F.
Apopka, FL
I love this product. your lashes look bigger and it's like if you are a diva . However, eyes feel heavy , and they tend to close . When you want to clean your makeup it is difficult to remove mascara . You should always use special products up removal .
Skylar C.
This stuff is great! I used to use this product when I first started wearing makeup. I love the primer first then the mascara..I used ti get asked if I wore false lashes. Definitely makes them look fuller/longer!
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Definitely my go-to mascara! It works like a charm! My lashes are thick, full, and look way bigger!!! They make my eyes POP!! I always have friends and co-workers asking what kind of mascara I use because they've noticed a change in my lashes!
Ashley S.
This mascara is amazing! It gives your lashes amazing length almost as good as wearing falsies. It is very long lasting and easy to apply. I always got so many complements when I wore it. I plan to repurchase.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I use to use this product every day. I have not seen it at stores anymore and that is the reason I have not bought it again. I would recommend it if it's still sold. I would buy it again if I can find it. Lol.
Shaye S.
I really like this entire line of dual primers and mascaras. The fiber extensions are so easy to put on and never flake off. They really grib your lashes and make them look so much longer! This mascara is wonderful. A must have.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.