Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daph E.
Love love love this mascara! I always have at least one package of it in or around my vanity. I always get complemented on my seemingly endless lashes, when really it's the microfibers of step 1 that make my eyelashes seem much longer and fuller. I have it in Blackest Black and it never disappoints!
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
This is a great concept. I used to love this! The mascara always seemed to run out before the primer however. This was the first mascara primer I ever used but it isn't the best. The Manna one is the best I've tried so far.
Lacey W.
I really liked this product but it didn't seem to last very long. For the price I would have thought that I would have gotten more use out of it. I like that it is a 2 in one but I think that is where it lacks the space.
Jackie S.
I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this.
Alexis a.
I remember the hype about this mascara and I had rather high expectations for it that were not met. It made more of a clumpy mess for a reasonable price more than anything. I didn't repurchase after and I don't really recommend it when it comes to mind .
Melissa L.
Webster
This mascara is amazing! This is probably my favorite mascara from Maybelline! I've used it so many times and it doesn't let me down. It gives you long lashes. Also it is affordable. I would buy this mascara again!
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
For some reason I didn't like the outcome of this product. I think it was because after applying both dudes the eyelashes just looked nasty and you can tell it was a bunch of mascara applied even though it wasn't a lot maybe because it's two types.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I like it. My eyelashes are not as long but it made them a pretty good length. It's really easy to apply! I spent the whole day with it and didn't see much of a change just my eyelashes weren't curled anymore. But other than that it's a good mascara.
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
I love the fiber lashes. It really extends the length and gives the eye the extra pop!It doesn't clump nearly as much as some of the other false fiber lashes when the black mascara is applied. And for the price point, it's a good buy!!
Lisa h.
I love this mascara because I love that is has a base to add befor eyou put the mascara on. It looks great and it keeps you eyelashes looking long and healthy. It's great compared to other mscaras I would definitely buy this again
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.