Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marleni G.
Auburn, WA
This is an alright products. Doesn't really keep my mascara up. Yes it's a nice packaging. It easy to use................. bought this at Walmart. Walgreens and target too. No I wouldn't recommend it's not my type
Marcus W.
I love this product, I use this product daily. It's my go to every day. If I had to rate this t would be 10/10. It lasts all day long. I love it and it's in my top 10 favorite products. It's not expensive either
Samantha C.
Warwick, RI
I used to use this daily and I loved it. But the second time purchasing it wasn't as good at providing length and definition as the first tube. It's easy to apply but I would not buy again unfortunately.
Blanca V.
I love the mascara because it has a primer and the mascara. The price is not as bad as top brands and it is long lasting. I use waterproof and it comes of only when I shower. I will buy again.
Dana E.
Runnemede, NJ
I love this mascara! Not only is it inexpensive which is always a plus but it also make a my lashes look great! I never have to worry about my eyelashes clumping together, and the microfiber wand makes my lashes so long! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately, but if you happen to see this mascara be sure to pick it up it is definitely worth the money!
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
This is a great concept. I used to love this! The mascara always seemed to run out before the primer however. This was the first mascara primer I ever used but it isn't the best. The Manna one is the best I've tried so far.
Alexis a.
I remember the hype about this mascara and I had rather high expectations for it that were not met. It made more of a clumpy mess for a reasonable price more than anything. I didn't repurchase after and I don't really recommend it when it comes to mind .
Jackie S.
I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this.
Melissa L.
Dickinson, TX
This mascara is amazing! This is probably my favorite mascara from Maybelline! I've used it so many times and it doesn't let me down. It gives you long lashes. Also it is affordable. I would buy this mascara again!
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
I love the fiber lashes. It really extends the length and gives the eye the extra pop!It doesn't clump nearly as much as some of the other false fiber lashes when the black mascara is applied. And for the price point, it's a good buy!!
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.
Marielbys A.